• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whining and B*tching?????

It's like this on most boards I'm on, especially the general topic places. Great Lakes 4x4 comes to mind, there's so much crap in the Pub, I just ignore it.

i've wheeled w/ some of u before - every time i wheel w/ someone new, i learn. don't know what the fuss is about. m & g'S R FOR FUN - great peeps on naxja that'll help u out no matter what. i tease peeps i know, & i've wheeled w/. always great fun to get newbies into what we do. i vote for NO drama, and alot of fun.

naxja has become a place to vent your sh!t out...its ok to do that. we all do it, but we should have a place just for it. Just not in the main SoCAL room....

and yes please go out and WHEEL...hit up friends on the back ch. PHONE some friends, make some friends, go hit a fire road or something just for fun..

Matty, I fell for you. I know it must take a lot to deal with other people’s drama. I couldn’t do it. But you quitting is not going to change people from wining & bitching. That’s just who they are. From what I read on this post you are well liked. And if you drop out you will be missed.

[FONT=&quot]Kevin[/FONT]

matty its party time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2EDtxEumFI

:D

sorry i had to bring it back :laugh2:

2921263085_d5a9ee7af3_m.jpg

I have been using this site for just about 2 years now. When I first started using it I was a little turned off with all the MAN drama. Not really my thing. I get enough drama teaching high school students every day. I didn't really need it on my free time. After about a year it seemed like things got better. Then things spiked a little during the voting/election time but I figured that is to be expected. In the last year it seems like the overall tone of this site has greatly matured and evolved. The drama pops up every few weeks and not every 1/3 thread. I questioned paying my dues the first time around. I paid them gladly this year. In my opinion our SoCal NAXJA group has grown and improved greatly over the last 24 months.

I have been using this site for just about 2 years now. When I first started using it I was a little turned off with all the MAN drama. Not really my thing. I get enough drama teaching high school students every day. I didn't really need it on my free time. After about a year it seemed like things got better. Then things spiked a little during the voting/election time but I figured that is to be expected. In the last year it seems like the overall tone of this site has greatly matured and evolved. The drama pops up every few weeks and not every 1/3 thread. I questioned paying my dues the first time around. I paid them gladly this year. In my opinion our SoCal NAXJA group has grown and improved greatly over the last 24 months.
I concur. It seems people's panties are fitting much better lately :D...................Uh............no offense Carol.

You talkin bout me again John?:roll:......SANTA

Nah. He is probably refering to me, Geoff and Cal calling Remi out. :wave:

Back