• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Went to the strip! Kind of... ok not really. WJ vs XJ!

A lot of jokes from the unwitty... As for the catalytic converter before you guys start harping on people for not using one consider this, it may fix one polluting problem but causes many others, such as helping the formation of smog, go google or yahoo it and find out for your self and make your own decision. Cats are just another farce from the government to take your money. BTW I do run a cat on my XJ although it ruined A LOT of my top end power I run it for legal reasons only.

:cheers:

A lot of jokes from the unwitty... As for the catalytic converter before you guys start harping on people for not using one consider this, it may fix one polluting problem but causes many others, such as helping the formation of smog, go google or yahoo it and find out for your self and make your own decision. Cats are just another farce from the government to take your money. BTW I do run a cat on my XJ although it ruined A LOT of my top end power I run it for legal reasons only.

:cheers:

mine noticeably helped my low end grunt, go figure.

Haha simmer now. You guys are getting seriously bent outta shape just to win an argument. I mean, to tell someone to go die cause you don't agree with them. Get a life.

I think more of a reason the government gets involved in environmental regulations is the fact that most arrogant politicians think that they know what's best for everyone and feel that it is their duty to protect us from ourselves. It's the same reason most of you just won't stop with this argument even when you run out of arguments so you resort to name calling and ridicule like this is a junior high locker room. Grow up.

HAH isnt that the pot calling the kettle black to grow up.

being a politican is representing your constituants to the best of your ability, which includes protecting them...so sounds like theyre doing their job?

and what was said was in some sort of jest, however for someone with incredibly low intellectual level like yourself i imagine it was hard to pick up on that.

Wow, I didn't really mean to spawn a flame. I guess I should have explained
myself better. My last post is mostly a personal opinion based of information
I picked up while trying to put my Jeep on the road albeit my efforts were easy
in doing so (passed way below the standards for that make and year)
by only buying a catalytic converter, I just don't like the fact that paying for
emissions test means basically giving money to the government for something
that's ok to begin with. Seeing if you need repairs done to a vehicle and the
cost of the test itself the money spent goes to the government and they didn't
have to do anything except pass a bill to do so, only to piss it away on stupid crap. :canada:

To make it worse, you were street racing.

What sucks is you'll probably kill someone else instead of yourself.

You, are a f*cking idiot. When did I EVER specify where I raced him at???

Or is this just you bein a tard and assuming things you have no clue about?

Wow you're dumb...

Wow you're dumb...

So we lined up last night...
Holy shit I've never seen a closer race...
when we stopped at 90 we were dead even...
I pulled on him the most from about 55-75...

Technically you never specified where you raced him, but we all know that you are not smart enough to do it on a track. Tard!

Wow you're dumb...

Read the title of your thread.

Went to the strip! Kind of... ok not really.

That makes me assume it was NOT a the strip.

Plus, "we stopped at 90, we were about dead even"

I used to race at the strip frequently, you don't stop at 90. You stop after you finish the quarter mile.

Moron.

Read the title of your thread.

Went to the strip! Kind of... ok not really.

That makes me assume it was NOT a the strip.

Plus, "we stopped at 90, we were about dead even"

I used to race at the strip frequently, you don't stop at 90. You stop after you finish the quarter mile.

Moron.

Once again, you're a f*cking idiot. It was private property on a private, CLOSED road.

Once again, you're a f*cking idiot. It was private property on a private, CLOSED road.

Well as long as you're not endangering the public... please continue to endanger yourself.

Back