• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Went to the strip! Kind of... ok not really. WJ vs XJ!

Wow, I knew purple was one of a kind, but I didn't realize we had So many idiots(according to purple) in this club.:wow:

I don't think I qualify for his club.. I don't have a kinked up ghetto fab exhaust... if I get one perhaps I will be worthy enough.. just maybe? Or maybe if I change my valve seals to boost my compression.

If he has called you an idiot, then you qualify. All in do time though!

I don't think I qualify for his club.. I don't have a kinked up ghetto fab exhaust... if I get one perhaps I will be worthy enough.. just maybe? Or maybe if I change my valve seals to boost my compression.
You got it all wrong. It's us folts that don't agree with anything that he says are f*cking idiots. It's the world according purple,story.

I know what you are all thinking at the time PurpleCherokee posts, I don't know for sure if
you guys do it for fun but you know, trying to get in the last word doesn't help your
reputations either. I think a dozen people trying to capitalize on another users posting
mistakes doesn't make anyone smarter or is a chance to bring your intelligence
into veiw. It's best just to stick to the topic within the rules of the forum. If the topic
ends, end the thread.

PurpleCherokee there is no point in instigating other people to bash you by making crude comments or opinions of other people. Just relax and ignore
them. Life is easier that way, trust me, okay? :thumbup:

yea, but what fun is the internet if you can't argue with people you don't even know. Besides we are still on the topic, kinda. Now the XJvs BMW thread left the topic in one big flippin hurry, but this one is still good.

NAXJA: We know Drama

OK i would put my XJ up against my buddies WJ. If it had flat tires! :D The 4.0 is pretty decent but the 4.7 is Mean. Hell i wouldn't even put it up against my step-bitch's Durango

Purple just doesn't stop does he?:doh:

I know what you are all thinking at the time PurpleCherokee posts, I don't know for sure if
you guys do it for fun but you know, trying to get in the last word doesn't help your
reputations
either. I think a dozen people trying to capitalize on another users posting
mistakes doesn't make anyone smarter or is a chance to bring your intelligence
into veiw. It's best just to stick to the topic within the rules of the forum. If the topic
ends, end the thread.

PurpleCherokee there is no point in instigating other people to bash you by making crude comments or opinions of other people. Just relax and ignore
them. Life is easier that way, trust me, okay? :thumbup:

OMG, but that mean's you just had the last word, hence you hurt your reputation.

OMG, now I just had the last word

OM-flippin-G !!!

yea, but what fun is the internet if you can't argue with people you don't even know. Besides we are still on the topic, kinda. Now the XJvs BMW thread left the topic in one big flippin hurry, but this one is still good.

:laugh3: This one is better then the BMW one, one because it has an actual topic behind it, and two because it hasn't been locked yet.

Someone post a link of this so called BMW link. A seach for this( xj vs bmw) got 0 hits.

OMG, but that mean's you just had the last word, hence you hurt your reputation.

OMG, now I just had the last word

OM-flippin-G !!!

OMG.. that was hilarious how you pointed out how he got the last word, but by you pointing out that he got the last word, you got the last word...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I got the last word...

Does this ever end??? OMG.... :cheers:

E

word!

Back