• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Went to the strip! Kind of... ok not really. WJ vs XJ!

Turtles > Kitties.
images

oh thats funny right there! :roflmao:

For the record: Chuck Norris can lose compression through the valve seals.

lolz purple got pwnt

When did I EVER say that the compression was going THROUGH the valve seals???

[QUTOE=PurpleCherokee]...he also updated his valve seals to boost compression (apparently there was somewhat of a problem with the original seals on those motors that contributed to some compression loss).[/QUOTE]

You and Talyn are really showing your intelligence...

When did I EVER say that the compression was going THROUGH the valve seals???

[QUTOE=PurpleCherokee]...he also updated his valve seals to boost compression (apparently there was somewhat of a problem with the original seals on those motors that contributed to some compression loss).

You and Talyn are really showing your intelligence...[/quote]

Is it just me, or did he just totally contradict himself?

Yes he did.

Let me put it this way...

AS HAS BEEN STATED BEFORE VALVE SEALS NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL, AND NEVER CAN DO ANYTHING TO HELP OR HINDER CYLINDER COMPRESSION. IF YOU JUST LOOK A CROSS SECTION OF AN ENGINE YOU WILL SEE THIS IS TRUE, THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.

We gave you the benefit of the doubt last time and even asked if you meant valve seats, you said that you did not. Therefore you're a fawking moron. Have a good night.

Yes he did.

Let me put it this way...

AS HAS BEEN STATED BEFORE VALVE SEALS NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL, AND NEVER CAN DO ANYTHING TO HELP OR HINDER CYLINDER COMPRESSION. IF YOU JUST LOOK A CROSS SECTION OF AN ENGINE YOU WILL SEE THIS IS TRUE, THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.

Ok, you're gunna have to help explain this to me cause I'm as you say, "a complete moron".

Can you tell me what happens when oil drips (from the VALVE SEAL) onto the back of a hot valve?

I think his parents grounded him from the computer. I'm soooo glad he's back. :)

Back