• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I put a new front axle in my trailer last night. Now both axles are new or very close to it!

Fingers crossed one of these doesn't break on the way to the Crawl this year.

It will have a good break in run to Lynchburg...I should be bringing that 4 door MJ home in a couple weeks!!!

Wow! Ambitious project.

I've pulled all nighters on the job site too. Sometimes the line can't be taken out to be worked on until night time when loads are low. That means we start work at 10pm and finish at whatever o'clock in the morning.

I've seen the sunrise on a jobsite way to many times than I care to.

Well at least school got you used to it lol. As I'm typing I'm going on 31 hours of being awake haha

On CMA Award day I was up at 5:45 am to get the girls to school, went to my real job until about 2, then got my limobus and drove until 4:00 am. Finally rolled into bed about 4:45 the next morning.

That is the longest day I've pulled in quite some time. It wasn't strenuous, but the idle time really drains you down. I guess Kenny Rogers knew what he was talking about. You really can be too tired to sleep.

Picking up my front axle this week from EOR. Trying to thrash on the heep to get the little things done before it shows up. Hope to be driving this weekend and tags back on it front of next week. Been way to damn long since i drove the old girl.

Picking up my front axle this week from EOR. Trying to thrash on the heep to get the little things done before it shows up. Hope to be driving this weekend and tags back on it front of next week. Been way to damn long since i drove the old girl.

So your FB post was referring to this situation? Been there and done that way to many times.

So your FB post was referring to this situation? Been there and done that way to many times.

Yeah it sure was Ed. I finally crossed the line i didn't see as very professional and sent the owner a FB message directly. What do ya know that got a real answer. I get that setting up a D30 is small peanuts for those guys, but if that was the case from the jump just let me know and I'd go somewhere else.

I stop functioning after about 22 hours. That's when I start falling asleep while standing up.

Yeah on Sunday I almost fell asleep at about 330am. Then I took a shower, watched some Top Gear, drank a Red Bull, and then took an exam at 8am, then another one at 2pm. I went to bed at 8pm haha

Yeah it sure was Ed. I finally crossed the line i didn't see as very professional and sent the owner a FB message directly. What do ya know that got a real answer. I get that setting up a D30 is small peanuts for those guys, but if that was the case from the jump just let me know and I'd go somewhere else.

To me, if they can't do a good job on something as trivial as pressing on bearings, ordering spring plates, or in your case setting up a D30, why would I trust them to build a rock buggy?

That was awesome...and cheesy. I saved it to my favorites folder in YouTube though. Wish I could download that song. I'd put it on my iPod and use it as a ringtone on my phone.

I'll be damned. That worked. Now it is on my iPod, and soon will be my new ringtone!

Thanks Andy.

Installed my light bar I ordered on Black Friday:

10806200_10101668773017657_6642520239312288549_n.jpg

150740_10101668917428257_7008452608901346726_n.jpg

Back