• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Nice comeback..... does that have a title with it? I am thinking about starting over and a white xj stripped would be a good start. Like I need another project...... :confused1
Bill of sale right now, with the guy supposed to be looking for the title or applying for a lost title if he can't find it.

So, what I gather from all this is that Tyler and Doug, and presumably others spent time in Moab recently and haven't posted any pictures for the rest of us to kill work time looking at.

Thanks guys!

(that was a subtle hint)

So, what I gather from all this is that Tyler and Doug, and presumably others spent time in Moab recently and haven't posted any pictures for the rest of us to kill work time looking at.

Thanks guys!

(that was a subtle hint)

They're all over facebook and hipstergram :)

Thanks guys!

(that was a subtle hint)

Ya gotta follow that Doug guy on Instagram or Facebook. Then you'll see pictures.

Edit: Apparently, I waited too long to click "Post".

Guess I'll just do without.

Ill post some up. We had one hell of a good time

99c2d47773701ee1e67b695f9d46f0ad.jpg

Just bought another Jeep.

99, 132k miles, 2-door, 4.0, 4wd, 5-speed. Going to rob it of 5-speed parts and part out the rest of it.

Going to get it Saturday morning. That makes 2 Jeeps this week. I'm on a roll.

Just bought another Jeep.

99, 132k miles, 2-door, 4.0, 4wd, 5-speed. Going to rob it of 5-speed parts and part out the rest of it.

Going to get it Saturday morning. That makes 2 Jeeps this week. I'm on a roll.

Man why not make that a wheeler?

Man why not make that a wheeler?

1. I'd prefer to keep my trail rig automatic. It works good. Not changing it.

2. I'd prefer to convert my DD (Green Jeep) to 5-speed. About to die for a 5-speed

3. The quarter panels are rusty (According to the guy) "Some surface rust on the frame". I'm allergic to ANY rust.

So, the plan is to part the Jeep out, recoup the money I bought it with (Plus some), convert the green Jeep to 5-speed.

It's not in super shape or anything. I'll make a final call when I get it.

1. I'd prefer to keep my trail rig automatic. It works good. Not changing it.

2. I'd prefer to convert my DD (Green Jeep) to 5-speed. About to die for a 5-speed

3. The quarter panels are rusty (According to the guy) "Some surface rust on the frame". I'm allergic to ANY rust.

So, the plan is to part the Jeep out, recoup the money I bought it with (Plus some), convert the green Jeep to 5-speed.

It's not in super shape or anything. I'll make a final call when I get it.

Does it have an engine and does it run?

Does it have an engine and does it run?

Yes, 4.0. The guy said the reason the Jeep was sitting was because a freeze plug was leaking. He pulled the intake and exhaust manifold off to fix it and never finished the project. He 'says' it runs great other than that but I can't be sure of the condition of the engine. I might put it back together just to see if I can get it to start.

Think we could work a deal on the d30? :D

Of course. I'm guessing it's going to be 3.07's in it.

Boo. Surely you have some 3.55's laying around you can slap in there. Heck, I might.

Just get the rear too and have a matching set of 3.07's for that top speed XJ scene.

Back