• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Yea it was behind the building. Had a pin lock on the latch and a ball lock. So two locks. :flamemad:

Wow, they had some time.

When you get it back or get another one you need to add a completely removable tongue.

We had a rather long string of breakins in my area all through the month of April. 26 breakins in all. They were hitting peoples cars in their yards and cleaning them out. 15 guns missing, lots of pocket books and radios...

They were spotted on our road and got spooked. I sat on my front porch for a good while that night.

They were never caught.

Wow, they had some time.

When you get it back or get another one you need to add a completely removable tongue.

We had a rather long string of breakins in my area all through the month of April. 26 breakins in all. They were hitting peoples cars in their yards and cleaning them out. 15 guns missing, lots of pocket books and radios...

They were spotted on our road and got spooked. I sat on my front porch for a good while that night.

They were never caught.

If I can get it replaced I'll park it in the back yard at the house. With it chained to a pine tree and behind a 5' chain link fence.

Insurance Company says bc it was not listed it was not covered. FML! I swear they are professional THIEVES!

Insurance Company says bc it was not listed it was not covered. FML! I swear they are professional THIEVES!

you have to watch that stuff... my trailer has its own insurance for theft and damage. its only covered by my truck policy when its hooked to it.

they arent professionals... we can only hope they get bolder and meet the swift punch of hot lead, jailtime is a waste of taxpayer dollars ;)

With 32,000 volts running thru it?

Please. That's childs play. I'll grab one of the switches we build at work and tap into the transmission line in front of the shop. Should be something around 115kV and a whole hell of a lot of amps. Think bug zapper on a BIGGER scale :D

Please. That's childs play. I'll grab one of the switches we build at work and tap into the transmission line in front of the shop. Should be something around 115kV and a whole hell of a lot of amps. Think bug zapper on a BIGGER scale :D

lol I wasn't trying to kill em.

We can run the power thru one of our breakers what we make so they might be recognizable afterwards.

lol I wasn't trying to kill em.

We can run the power thru one of our breakers what we make so they might be recognizable afterwards.

Where's the fun in that?

Found out this morning i'd definitely be going back to New York this week. Found out this afternoon i'd be driving.

12 hours up, 12 hours down. No less than 1600 miles round trip. :wow:

Where's the fun in that?

Found out this morning i'd definitely be going back to New York this week. Found out this afternoon i'd be driving.

12 hours up, 12 hours down. No less than 1600 miles round trip. :wow:
they're covering gas, right? bring the jeep and let's hit the trails. Go Topless Day in Monson MA with my club on the 18th.

This is "bring your sawzall" topless not "blind innocent bystanders" topless :wow:

Why are you driving? Seems much less cost effective.

I've got to bring a bunch of stuff up that won't be ready in time to ship up there ahead of time....hence why i'm driving.

they're covering gas, right? bring the jeep and let's hit the trails. Go Topless Day in Monson MA with my club on the 18th.

Since i'm taking my car, all i'll get is mileage. That's supposed to cover fuel and wear and tear. I've been needing tires for a while, and definitely want new ones before a trip this long...so all the mileage on this trip will be covering the tires i'm having put on tomorrow night.

Option B was to take the company truck...a early 2000's F250 with 200K, it's 3rd transmission, 4 square and out of balance tires, and a very thirsty and worn out V10.

That sounds like an adventure worth taking.....

I drove it back and forth to the foothills for a week straight back in the fall. It wasn't a fun experience. I can work with the under powered and tired V10, but the tires and worn out suspension was a pain in the ass...

Drive the V10 and wheel it.

You drive a Cherokee. It can't be much worse...

Ha! I thought the same thing till the first time I drove it. I didn't think something could have more slop in the steering than an XJ....boy was I wrong.

Drive the V10 and wheel it.

It's 2wd. But it is a heavy bastard, so that means it'll go further right? Or is that get stuck sooner....

Just picked these up,

Basically new BFG's on them, and supposedly they are the MW3 wheels.
Either way, for the price i got them for it doesnt matter, I like em.

Back