• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

SkyJacker LCA installed
2.5" Shackle
Rear sway bar gone
Flexing has reached a new point for me!

Lift=3.75 front 4.5 rear
A couple of pucks out front and I am done with this heap. (For now)
:D

Well today I attempted to do some cooling system overhaul, but the cooling gods laughed and threw rocks.

New hoses didn't fit, found a TON of crap in the cooling system. Green coolant with red sludgy goodness. Rust? Mud? Not sure ... now to research backflushing.

i got ready for a wheelin trip in my xj, and was screwin around to make sure she was ready, and found out that my front pinion bearings had grenaded. looks like my poor xj gets to sit for another month:cry:
does anybody know how to change that inner one out, that would be willing to lend a hand? i'm gonna pull the shafts and carrier this week, and i think i can prolly clean the ring and pinion up with a file, at least good enough for a little while...

finished beadlocks last week... finally got around to posting pics this week...

worked on the tow rig: new fan clutch, pulled radiator for cleaning/repair...

fixing a few small things on the Willys before the crawl...

Spent the whole weekend with the GF...did some grillin and watched the hockey game at my friend's house Friday night, hung out around the pool during the day Saturday and drove up to Winston to have dinner with my parents that evening, then drove back to Charlotte to go see Hangover with my roommate and his girl. Spent all day today at the Lake on the jetski with another couple we're good friends with.

All in all a fun weekend i'd say :)

Finished my 400 pound table;
06-09-09_1404.jpg

Gave my new pigs a new temporary home and removed the funky brackets that where on them;
06-09-09_1406.jpg
I started a cowl hood that I've wanted to do for a long time;
06-13-09_1100.jpg

06-14-09_1248.jpg

Rear brakes....STUPID DRUMS, I'm going disk when i get the $$, Found a bad RR wheel cylinder in there when i took the drum off. Cheap easy fix though went ahead and did both. I think my RR is dragging a bit. I gave up for the day. I guess ill get on it next weekend.

Man, you guys are dogs!

Yesterday I cranked on those manifold bolts (upper ones) and they just barely moved. It significantly decreased my idle speed.

Now to snake my arm up and crank the lower ones. ha.

So, I take it you got her done???

its funny because i was thinking the EXACT same thing... no description, a jeep i havent seen before with no before or after shots... big smiles on both their faces... maybe thats what he did this weekend. hehe :roflmao:

Back