• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

OH YEH... had my kids second bday party on saturday... he got a kitchen from grandmama, loves it. cant believe i have a 2 year old... jeeze

Ummm, I don't know if this was a typo or not but I think I would keep this to myself! :D

no typo, hes my little chef :D he also likes trains, cars, riding his fourwheeler and absolutely loves his daddy's jeep

we're good :D atleast he doesnt play with barbies like you ghost :D

damn you got me! I love playing with women named Barbie! :cheers:

I woke up at 730am on saturday morning, slept 3 hrs saturday night and went to bed at 11pm sunday evening.

That's not near as much fun as it used to be.

Cleaned up the garage, spent Saturday night just Fiona and I. All three boys were at Grandma's so it was a much needed quite night alone. Get to pick up the FJ40 motor tomorrow and get started on throwing that pig back together.
Also went shopping at Opry Mills. Fiona and I were wondering around a store and to my surprise I found out that JeepAddict85 has his own line of Snuggies
4185771256_cb5a3437c4.jpg

Last edited:
I played Santa at a local school yesterday for 2 hours. It was their Christmas open house. It was fun to hear what all the kids wanted for Christmas. A lot of pictures were taken and the school raised some money. Good times.

finally welded up my broken track bar, now just have to pull the pass axle and change the cracked ujoint, which alloy usa was nice enough to warranty ;)

a beautiful thing happened today... i finally get to say i loaded MY jeep on MY trailer behind MY truck, a nice lookin setup if i do say so myself
still need to pick up some more straps and a brake controller for the truck
DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0293.jpg

Awsome Doug!!!!!

Lookin' good Dougster!

Got the front gears done earlier this week. Installed coil spacers, LCAs, and a ZJ V8 tierod yesterday. Got the front driveshaft in with new joints today. Still trying to get the toe correct, death wobble is awful.

Anyone have experience with the Novak transfercase shifter? The adjustment bolt on my stock linkage snapped, I do have it tightened down and working right now, but I need to decide if the Novak is worth the $ or should I just go pull something stock from the JY.

Anyone have experience with the Novak transfercase shifter? The adjustment bolt on my stock linkage snapped, I do have it tightened down and working right now, but I need to decide if the Novak is worth the $ or should I just go pull something stock from the JY.

I'm wanting to get the Novak shifter in the worst way. Everyone I've read that has one, loves it. Some say it's tricky to install. I'm going to see how I fare for Christmas and see about getting one after that.

Back