• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tony is a Daddy!!!!

Congrats Tony!!!!! I am marrying one off next Saturday and sending the last one off to college.......Time flys......Enjoy the kids....they have loads to offer.....Congrats again......

Congrats Tony!

Girls are wonderful, I have three of them. They always love their daddy. :)

Of course, my youngest is now 26.

Wow guys, just got home, and I wanted to say THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU BEST Wishes.....I have recieved a ton of email from many different guys on the boards here, and I am super grateful.

Baby Sarah and Momma (Adriana) are both doing great. She is a gorgeous little girl (all dads will understand when they have their first!). No visitors allowed to stay at the hospital overnight, so I got sent home. Wife was doing great, she is a trooper.

Hopefully she and baby Sarah will be released tomorrow, and more pics will be up then.

Again, I can not thank you all enough for you well wishes!! I love la familia on NAXJA!! ;)

Congratulations Tony!!!:party: :party: :party:

Might as well go ahead and get that shotgun cleaned now....no use in waiting till she starts dating. :doh:

Congratulations Tony! party1:

You have been given the most precious gift any man can receive.

Cherish your new little Angel! :angel:

crazyjim said:
Anyone wanna take bets on how much the jeep build slows down now? :D
Ill take bets!!! Hahah, did I mention the brown guy stopped by this week.... (Think stroker, bilstein bumps, beadlocks, new ..m.oh wait, that's enough teasing for now!)

How bout a six pack Jimmy boy!

So Tony, whens the "Strip my jeep bare to fund my kid through college" sale start? :clap: :wave: :lecture: :rtm:

TheWarWagon said:
So Tony, whens the "Strip my jeep bare to fund my kid through college" sale start? :clap: :wave: :lecture: :rtm:

You got it all wrong. See its let's get as many sponsors, so I can sell stuff that's already on their and replace with new FREE stuff fund!! Hahahaha

tcm glx said:
You got it all wrong. See its let's get as many sponsors, so I can sell stuff that's already on their and replace with new FREE stuff fund!! Hahahaha

You big ol' slut!!
Oh wait, you are selling this stuff, that makes you a WHORE!!

:D

crazyjim said:
Damnit, I was hoping I MIGHT have a chance to catch up a LITTLE bit. But yea I've heard rumors persay of what might be going on =X

:speepin:

congrats Tony!!! if you don't have it get that "what to expect when..." series of books.
new parents freak at EVERYTHING.
Mine are 6 and 8. Just remember, kids bounce.
at least once. lol j/k

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Back