• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tony is a Daddy!!!!

Hey great news, congrats! I didn't know you had it in ya! ahhh, well you know what I mean.

Now sell the Jeep and grow up. :roflmao:

congrats Tony! its a big life change but its all good

Congrats amigo!!!!
Absolutely, without a doubt, the best experience of my life was when my daughter was born. You can't desribe that feeling. Plus I was lucky and got to raise my stepdaughter since she was about 3 and now she's 26 and has her own daughter.
Way to go Tony and Mom.
And like people said hope she looks like mom and now get started on #2....well maybe wait a few days LOL
Baja Curt

FordGuy said:
See ya in 18 years!!
:rof:
Yup, pretty much.

Congratulations Tony!

Thanks guys!! Yeah Bryce, one of the swimmers was a champ! All is well with both momma and the baby.

Oh, and hellll no see ya in 18 years! She will be a jeeper! Going home in the diesel!

Poor Jeep... now it'll never get love or new parts!!

J/K big guy, congratulations are in order, I'll buy you a beer when I see you next! You drink Milwuakee's Best, right? (bwaaaaahahahahaha)!!

Hey guys Tony sent me this picture of his new little girl Sarah & thought I would share it with everyone..

Sarah1.jpg

Woo Hoo!!!

I took my boy offroad at about 9 or 10 months. He is now 4.5 yrs. Time really flys!

Take care of mommy!

Start saving for college now! No more Jeep parts.... LOL

:cheers: Congrats. Mister Rojo :cheers:
Best Regards to the Fam. ese...

G & the Fam.

4xSanta said:
Now get started on # two.......SANTA

LOL give his wife a little bit of time to recover and let all the body parts shrink back to normal and get used to not carrying around all that exta weight for a bit.

Well Done
Thats what life is all about.
Enjoy your little girl she is beautiful.

Back