• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

A full grey carpet set from the 2000. In very nice shape

Grey seats from the 2000. All are in good shape but the drivers seat has a burn hole in it

Grey head liner, again from the 2000. Not perfect but nothing sagging and could likely be cleaned pretty easily.

If interested in having me bring any of this make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out.
I would be interested in all of these, can you give me a packaged price?

ok i have a few odd ball things
factory tape player, worked when i took it out. came out of a zj. whoever wants it came have it
IMAG0121.jpg

ZJ tie rod, new tre on draglink end. make offer
IMAG0120.jpg

air tube with a k&n. not the best but it works, 12 pack of BL
IMAG0119.jpg

4 shock boots $5
IMAG0117.jpg

Also have a stock rear driveshaft with a slip yoke still on. U joint on slip yoke end is good. Needs u joint on rear axle end
make offers

I got all new cordless tools yesterday. I don't need this. works fine, not the best quality but it does work. batteries are still good. only 1 year old.

need $25 out of it.

picture.php

I have the back seat out of my '98 (seat and seatback). Gray and kind of dirty, but in good shape in general. Anyone want it?

Also have a stock rear bumper from a '98 that is otherwise destined for scrap. No dents, just surface scratches...$10:
DSCN5470.jpg

1 - 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper SSR...$20:
DSCN5465.jpg

DSCN5464.jpg

DSCN5466.jpg

DSCN5468.jpg

1 - 33x12.50x15 Daytona Radial STAG!...$20:
DSCN5463.jpg

DSCN5462.jpg

DSCN5467.jpg

Mopar front skid. As you can see in pics, one of the mounting areas will need to be repaired...$10:
DSCN5471.jpg

DSCN5472.jpg

DSCN5473.jpg

Pat, I will take whichever 33 is the smaller diameter, need a spare.

Hey Pat as long as that swamper will mount up on a Beadlock I will take the one Les doesn't take. I would prefer the Stag but which ever.
Cardboard

Tempted to buy the skid. Have a friend with a metal company that should be able to fix it.

Pat, I will take whichever 33 is the smaller diameter, need a spare.

The Stag is ~32.25 and the SSR is ~32.375, so the Stag is yours.

Cardboard, the SSR shoudln't have any problems mounting on a beadlock or a standard rim. The mounting surface appears to be fine...it's just a little extra rubber that got shaved off. I'll bring the SSR for you.

TH - let me know if you decide you want it. Still up for grabs.

Also have a washer bottle that I bought from Mr. ChzNipz. It is for a 97+...I never installed it, as I my cage now runs inside the fenders.

$20
washerbottle.jpg

P 'lots o parts' Main

Thats John guys................:D

Hey Pat as long as that swamper will mount up on a Beadlock I will take the one Les doesn't take. I would prefer the Stag but which ever.
Cardboard

it should mount up fine, I had 35's with way worse bead damage mounted last year and they've been fine.
You'll just have to promise dude @ the badlands that they'll never go on road. actually mine haven't.

Anyone have a 15 inch, Black wheel.

American Racing with D slots. Or, Cragar Soft Eights.

I prefer newer or in decent shape please.

BOB

* BUMP *

Still looking! :badpc:

BOB

I have a buddy that has this stuff forsale.

For contact, [email protected] will work; Please put "Jeep parts" or something similar in the subject line. Please don't PM me, if you do I will just give you Justin's email address.

They can be delivered to winterfest, or Justin will meet you within an hour or so of Kokomo, or you can come to Kokomo. I can also get them to Fort Wayne if you can't get to Winterfest.

D44 and 9" from an Early Bronco
The D44 front is driver side drop, has 5.13 gears installed. I believe that it is an open carrier, I can't recall, I can pop the cover and confirm. It will need hubs and brakes, caliper cores included.
The rear 9" is low pinion, the 5.13 gears need installed, I have a brand new set of Motive gears for it. Has factory style limited slip. This axle will need brakes also, includes drum brake backing plates.
$700obo, prefer not to separate the pair

Ford C6 (Small block bell housing) transmission/converter with a 4x4 tail housing. It is suppose to have a fresh rebuild, just needs a filter and pan gasket.
I am unsure what transfercase will mate to it, nor what year it came from. Pics available.
$150obo

Dana 300 tcase mated to a Muncie SM465 transmission.
The SM465 is a three speed w/a granny gear, the gear ratios are as follows: 6.55, 3.58, 1.57, 1.0
The Dana 300 Tcase I believe is a CJ version, with a 2.62 low range. It is passenger side drop.
$850obo for the set, WILL NOT separate.

mac 'swap meet' gyvr

I have a buddy that has this stuff forsale.

For contact, [email protected] will work; Please put "Jeep parts" or something similar in the subject line. Please don't PM me, if you do I will just give you Justin's email address.

They can be delivered to winterfest, or Justin will meet you within an hour or so of Kokomo, or you can come to Kokomo. I can also get them to Fort Wayne if you can't get to Winterfest.

edit: aside from the delivery options listed above, I also travel to Detroit for work almost once a month, so if you're somewhere a long a route that direction from central IN, then a meeting could be arranged.

mac 'swap meet' gyvr

I'm the one with these parts... I figured out my log-on...
Anyhow, the best way to still reach me is by email, [email protected]

I will have 4 15x10 black rims once I get my new ones at WF. 80 for the 4

I really only need one.

If you don't sell the set I'd buy one. (maybe two)

maybe somebody else needs single black rims as spares?

BOB

* FEELER *

I have an 8.8 with 3.73 gears and disc brakes.
I bought it from Tyler a couple years back to put on my Comanche.
I haven't got around to it.
$225.00 or best offer.
Will deliver to Winterfest only.

BOB

Back