• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

BOB, I may have an extra D-window black steelie that is in great shape. I am trying to figure out my wheel set up on these new axles, but if I swap rims, it's yours for $25 if you want it. it is a 15x8 Let me know.

BOB, I may have an extra D-window black steelie that is in great shape. I am trying to figure out my wheel set up on these new axles, but if I swap rims, it's yours for $25 if you want it. it is a 15x8 Let me know.

hey thats great...let me know when you find out for sure. Thanks Tyler.

I got all new cordless tools yesterday. I don't need this. works fine, not the best quality but it does work. batteries are still good. only 1 year old.

need $25 out of it.

picture.php

Or... a 18/20 pack of Bud Light.

Josh,

Do you still have the engine? If so, how much? I may be interested.

Thanks,
Collin

Collin,

Just pulled it out of the 91 last weekend.

I'm looking for diesel money. Throw me a good offer.

It's from a '94. I got it with 50K on it, probably ran it for another 10K. Fired right up and ran when I pulled the jeep in the garage, good oil pressure.

I can put it on a pallet from work and bring it up on the trailer.

Josh

Collin,

Just pulled it out of the 91 last weekend.

I'm looking for diesel money. Throw me a good offer.

It's from a '94. I got it with 50K on it, probably ran it for another 10K. Fired right up and ran when I pulled the jeep in the garage, good oil pressure.

I can put it on a pallet from work and bring it up on the trailer.

Josh
I'm not sure of what kind of number to throw out there, I'm not too familiar with diesel prices. Hit me with a pm if you wanna do some negotiatin' :)

Here is the rear seat from my 98...it really is in decent shape other than the dirt. Free to good home:
photo34.jpg

I found this tire in my shed...it is a 225/75 R15 and could serve as a full-size spare for a stocker. Free to good home:
photo35.jpg

photo37.jpg

Here is the rear seat from my 98...it really is in decent shape other than the dirt. Free to good home:
photo34.jpg

I found this tire in my shed...it is a 225/75 R15 and could serve as a full-size spare for a stocker. Free to good home:
photo35.jpg

photo37.jpg

Hey Pat,

Can I claim both items please? I've always wanted to meet you in person...and I can't quite wheel the same trails you can at WF :). I'll be in the lifted yellow XJ (the only one there I think).

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
I definitely do if Macgyvr doesn't Josh. Let me know, I'll be happy to bring em.
Gave you a call on the phone, left a message. What are you looking to get for this? Mac thought he had everything, no go.

XJosh 'want, want, want' 95

Collin - they're yours...glad you can use them. I'll look for the yellow XJ...swing by the white bus for the parts and some beers.

If this stuff doesn't sell before I can try to bring it to WF.

Just as the title states 4 BFG ATs 31 1050 15 on soft 8s for sale. These are about two years old and have a lot of tread left my guess is 70%. These things are killer in the snow. Rims are Cragar soft 8s 15x8 5 on 4.5 with 4.5" offset. Tires are in great shape, heave never been wheeled and rims are in good shape, just have a little surface rust, mostly by the lugnut holes. They are balanced and roll at 75mph on the highway with no problems at all.

$500?

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

Fender flares just came off my XJ today. They are the bright red color and are in decent shape. Still have the mounting tabs and bolt holes. They have not been trimmed except for the front drivers fender that was rubbed by the tire.

I have no idea what these are worth but they cant go back on my Jeep $40?

IMG_4141.jpg

Gave you a call on the phone, left a message. What are you looking to get for this? Mac thought he had everything, no go.

XJosh 'want, want, want' 95
Josh,

Remember that stuff you got me last year? The pump and bracket are repay for that :) I'll bring 'em.

-Collin

Back