• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

I have an intake complete with TB, all sensors and fuel rail and injectors off of a 98 XJ w/ the I6. Good shape and came off of a running motor w/ 115K on it. Make offer or trade in the form of beer or women....

Josh,

Remember that stuff you got me last year? The pump and bracket are repay for that :) I'll bring 'em.

-Collin
Right on, man. We'll have a beer or 2.

Hmm, I would like the headlight buckets/adjusters and such, but my primary concern is the wiring harness right now.

I can take the headlight buckets from my cracked one and put them into a new header panel if that will suit your needs. Or better yet, I can just supply both and you can swap them over after painting the header panel to your liking.

Folks, just found out we are relocating back to NJ in May. As such, I have even more stuff to sell, too many projects and nowhere enough time to work on them, and I don't want to drag all the stuff back east that I brought out here 8 and a half years ago.

The list:

Anything you could want from a '97 XJ Sport, 4.0 engine has less than 100k miles on it and ran recently on whatever fuel was still in the tank from whenever it was last filled, probably 9 years ago. AX-15 transmission, grey interior. Being parted out.

'89 MJ Eliminator project, really wants a resto-mod, originally a manual tranny 2wd. Has a bed liner & cap, bucket seats, full gauges. I have an extra 4.0 with an AW4, 242, D30 & D35 w/ 3.55's to swap in. Rocker panels need replacing. Would like to sell as-is.

'87 MJ offroad project. This is the ugly beast I've been wheeling, needs quite a bit of bodywork but the bed I started building is pretty cool if I do say so myself. Drivetrain runs fine, D30 (ARB) & D44 (spool) have 3.55 gears. I have a ford T-18 w/ Dana 300 & adapter and a Jeep bellhousing that I was going to swap into it for a granny gear. Sits at 6" on 33's and has stout bumpers w/ a Milemarker 10,500 hydro winch. Would prefer to sell as-is but may part out.

A set of 4 military Hummer wheels & tires with the internal beadlocks.

A D30 high pinion w/ 4.56 gears, Powertrax No-Slip locker, Warn hub conversion and inner shafts, solid round stock & heim joint crossover steering, includes drop pitman arm. Has virtually zero miles since build.

Suspension for 8", includes Skyjacker coils, leaves, Rusty's Hydro shocks, Clayton's Long Arms. Installed and never wheeled, so its all in good shape.

A D60 high pinion from a F350.

A D44 high pinion housing from a F150.

A D44 low pinion housing from an early Bronco w/ parts to convert to disc brakes. Also has radius arms and poly bushings and a new set of ball joints.

A D44 rear end from a Scout that matches the EB D44 nicely.

Two sets of steel wheels for the 5 on 5.5 axles mentioned above, one is 15x8, the other 15x7.

A Dana 20 transfer case from an early Bronco.

A Milemarker 9000 hydro winch.

A receiver mount winch cradle.

Winch bumper, unknown manufacturer.

Crankshaft & connecting rods pulled from a 258.

MJ gas tank in excellent shape.

MJ gas tank skid.

'97+ XJ gas tank skid.

XJ/MJ front skid.

MJ tailgate, red, in great shape.

MJ 2" receiver hitch, mounts to stock bumper brackets.

Miscellaneous stock Jeep wheels & tires.

All sorts of miscellaneous parts from other parted XJ/MJ.

Please PM me for prices. I don't get on here often enough to conduct business through regular posts.

Last edited:
PM sent on the D30 Mark!

If this stuff doesn't sell before I can try to bring it to WF.

Just as the title states 4 BFG ATs 31 1050 15 on soft 8s for sale. These are about two years old and have a lot of tread left my guess is 70%. These things are killer in the snow. Rims are Cragar soft 8s 15x8 5 on 4.5 with 4.5" offset. Tires are in great shape, heave never been wheeled and rims are in good shape, just have a little surface rust, mostly by the lugnut holes. They are balanced and roll at 75mph on the highway with no problems at all.

$500?

Sale pending on wheels and tires.

I have an intake complete with TB, all sensors and fuel rail and injectors off of a 98 XJ w/ the I6. Good shape and came off of a running motor w/ 115K on it. Make offer or trade in the form of beer or women....

SOLD to Gene for a rather good exchange of beer and bacon...:thumbup:

I have a bunch of these ball bearing wheels. 6" dia.

$5/set of 4

picture.php

picture.php

^^^ Those wheel are great for shop carts etc...I used a bunch that I brought from Dan and they are tough!

Sent you a PM on the 4.0L, AX15 and hitch Lawn Cher.

Does anyone have an adjustable track bar, control arm drop brackets, or front shocks for a 4.5" lift up for grabs?

Back