• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

Sorry man, it's going to take a little more than that. I'd take $25 for it.

B

I'm sure he'd be ok with that. he just wants his window to work again. I'll let you know.

:wave1: I can find room on the trailer if we can figure out how to secure it.

I can get you a pallet and bring it. We can strap it to the pallet and get 4-6 people and move it from trailer to trailer. I also always have a dolly in the toter.

I might be interested in the interior parts you've got. I just picked up a Comanche really cheap from a friend with the intent of swapping it in the future. I'm in Wisconsin though so we can work something out locally I'm sure. No need to drag it to WF.

I might be interested in the interior parts you've got. I just picked up a Comanche really cheap from a friend with the intent of swapping it in the future. I'm in Wisconsin though so we can work something out locally I'm sure. No need to drag it to WF.

Let me know.

B

I brought a stroker motor down with me last year, it took three of us to get it into the back of Polar's truck. moving a motor isn't that hard, you're over thinking it.

You know, if someone has a snatch block and we can find a tree. In theory, you should be able to winch it out of anywhere.....

You know, if someone has a snatch block and we can find a tree. In theory, you should be able to winch it out of anywhere.....

There is no room for logic and reason here...... :D

Last edited:
I am thinking that these will be replaced under my rig by WF, so if someone wants to shoot me a reasonable cash offer they will likely own these. lets deal if you have any interest!

Axles are spoke for, thanks Rew!!

Back