• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

If someone needs a CB, I should be bringing a portable 40 channel one.

What channel u guys going use or is it wait and see what works best? I have a portable battery hog portable cb also hardwired one that likes to blow fuses so between them I should b reachable lol

What channel u guys going use or is it wait and see what works best? I have a portable battery hog portable cb also hardwired one that likes to blow fuses so between them I should b reachable lol

Each group will be assigned a channel by the trail leader prior to the start of the run.

Sounds very logical to have different channels per group!

I also have some black diamond plate lower rocker covers for $50 OBO if anyone is interested.

I don't want to bring a ton of stuff in the MJ but these are small items.

I also have a pair of stock front XJ driveshafts I can bring if there is interest I'm asking $50/ea.

Would trade for a big high lift jack, heck I might just go to farm and fleet today after work and see if I can buy a high lift jack but these are so valuable in the field not bad having a couple of them! :yelclap:

Why don't you use it instead of the 23 channel one that is older than you are?

The 23 channel one is actually mounted to my center console and won't move and is mine. The 40 channel is a hand held and has nothing to keep it still, plus I don't know how well it works as it is my room mates (was just offering it if someone needed one).

I've got an overhead console out of a junkyard xj I was going to bring along.
Tan headliner, works, with all the wires, the bracket, and the external temp sensor.

If anyone's interested, let me know!

Back