• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Nail Salon

I support breast cancer awareness, but I'm not going to be a rolling billboard for it.

Axles and all hard parts will be painted satin black. /paint discussion
SAVE THE BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to make up my mind on which model and size to go with. This is another thing where I know I'll end up changing them in time. Might go with some 5150's in the front and 5125's in the rear.
I don't think the 5150's are really worth it over the 5125's IMO, I don't think they are much better of a shock. But others do like them, so who knows. 5125's would be good all around, 255/70 valving is perfect for the rear, but you might find it to be a little soft for the front depending on how much weight you have up there and how you use your Jeep.

We'll see. ;)

Still have a lot to do. If I decide to let people actually turn wrenches on my ride, it likely won't happen till beginning of March-ish.

I completely agree with this comment. The extra help is nice for lifting different things to get them into place, but in the end at least for me, the only person I trust to touch final torques and assembly is myself

I completely agree with this comment. The extra help is nice for lifting different things to get them into place, but in the end at least for me, the only person I trust to touch final torques and assembly is myself

X2. It's your job as a jeeper to know the ins and outs and be sure of your safety and others, some people go wheeling without the knowledge of how to remove a tire, what's "the shop". Going to do for you at 2am when your ball joint breaks?

At least your rear end is on the ground, I dont have a rear end or a front end. :O or for the matter anything, no motor, trans, transfer case doors, glass, top, front clip. If you havent figured it out yet I am talking about whats left of my Commando. Just a frame and a tub. I started hacking on the 69 today it was fun!! sorry for the tread hijack Dustin.. :)

I support breast cancer awareness, but I'm not going to be a rolling billboard for it.

Axles and all hard parts will be painted satin black. /paint discussion

5830d1324564808-matte-black-jeep-xj-pict0167.jpg

Wow... That bitch Barbie DOES have everything

Back