• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

I,ve seen more damage done in a parking lot fender bender...... Keep up the good work !

I forgot to mention!

Watch for the King of the Hammers video game for iphone and android, available next month.

... the first car you start in will be 4643....

Thats pretty Damn sweet... Just sayin.
I may upgrade to an iPhone just because of that..

I forgot to mention!

Watch for the King of the Hammers video game for iphone and android, available next month.

Sweet!

I forgot to mention!

as someone who works in the interactive entertainment industry, i have this to say: rad!

Nice finish in spite of the NSS issue and flop. Count me in for pit crew at MMP, looking forward the ARC in July!

Congrats on the 2md place finish. I got to watch a little bit of the online footage, and saw you were turning in some wicked lap times at the end.

So, do you have something against decals with Roadrunners on them? :D

David Bricker / SYR

I bet Team Petty Cash could raise some funds by holding a silent auction for that bent fender...... I'd love to have that as garage wall art.......

Just sayin'........ :thumbup:

Last edited:
I bet Team Petty Cash could raise some funds by holding a silent auction for that bent fender...... I'd love to have that as garage wall art.......

Just sayin'........ :thumbup:

I could make that happen for you.

The other side is already hanging in Richards shop after last years roll :)

Bring it to the anniversary event and give it as the trophy for most carnage

Not a bad idea. :)

Thanks a ton to Cal and the SoCal guys who work on the car. The car is working well and finishing races. The last two races I just show up and drive....and roll....and break my finger.

Well, this is a problem.

I guess we're doing some welding before the next race.

2013-06-01_17-05-38_241_zps666bb661.jpg

2013-06-01_17-05-30_676_zps7e2285fd.jpg

Sometimes its hard to get work done with all of the puppies begging for attention. Lately the short sausage looking one has been really needy..

2013-06-01_14-46-36_41_zpsf236aae1.jpg

Last edited:
I know of a company in NY that could weld that right up :roflmao:

Back