• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suggestions for a better America

RyanM said:
Suggestion...
...Or follow through with the arms deal. Then they can shoot up Israel too!!!

Somehow I do not think shooting up Israel would make America better. -Not sure if you were being sarcastic, or anti-Semitic. If it was anti-Semitic, then why do you feel this way towards another race of people?

How 'bout this....Nationalize Budweiser, free beer for all....strip bar on every corner....a deer in every freezer....WAIT... that won't work....this is a serious discussion.

Speak english, pull your own weight, pop a few bux in the collection plate, hold our politicians accountable, and finally...the most dispicable thing you can do....purposely commit an act of random kindness every day. :D

MudDawg said:
How 'bout this....Nationalize Budweiser, free beer for all....strip bar on every corner....a deer in every freezer....WAIT... that won't work....this is a serious discussion.

Speak english, pull your own weight, pop a few bux in the collection plate, hold our politicians accountable, and finally...the most dispicable thing you can do....purposely commit an act of random kindness every day. :D

Now that sounds like a positive step in the right direction.:D

Trail-Axe said:
Somehow I do not think shooting up Israel would make America better. -Not sure if you were being sarcastic, or anti-Semitic. If it was anti-Semitic, then why do you feel this way towards another race of people?
Sarcasm, Basically we are Israel's protector, yet Bush is visiting Saudi' Arabia, kissing ass, offering weapons packages. Remember the Saudi's who view Israel as non existent.

I think If we did the elections now and impeached all the bitches today, that would be the first step.
http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/11968...administration-lies-about-iraq-i-ve-ever-seen

Shoot this guy too
http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/25100-o-reilly-repeatedly-denies-the-existence-of-homeless-veterans

Back