• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree (Goatfest) Nov 22-23.....details/info

i'll let you know as soon as i figure out what it is lol... most likely the 91 - 15 - 10 to miss all the city traffic... then on out to 29 palms area from there.

7 on a Friday is a tough time to head East Mike. If it were me I'd wait until about 9-ish then take the 91 - 605 - 60 - 15 - 10 (just the route I take that way).

If I leave Friday night you're welcome to caravan with.

7 on a Friday is a tough time to head East Mike. If it were me I'd wait until about 9-ish then take the 91 - 605 - 60 - 15 - 10 (just the route I take that way).

If I leave Friday night you're welcome to caravan with.
sounds good.. if i have a driving partner we can leave whenever. its tough driving alone in the wee hours of the night. i wouldnt want to Rambo my new MJ :gag:

:D

sounds good.. if i have a driving partner we can leave whenever. its tough driving alone in the wee hours of the night. i wouldnt want to Rambo my new MJ :gag:

If it's just that CB chatter may help, if you don't have onw I have a loaner.

i have one. im slowly grabbing parts off the XJ now that its parked haha.i should be ashamed of myself.

well...for that and other things. :D

So i'm thinking about heading out Friday morning & doing a little wheeling in the afternoon and evening.... anyone else heading out there Friday morning/lunch time??

Can I have the mods delete this thread, its getting depressing to read about who WILL make it....

:bawl:

Oh in that case, IN! :D

So i'm thinking about heading out Friday morning & doing a little wheeling in the afternoon and evening.... anyone else heading out there Friday morning/lunch time??

Mid-day run sounds good. If I make it up early enough, I'd like to do claw, or aftershock.

HA!! I don't believe you......

now I gotta' find a way to make it out there.

Then I am doing the club a service by getting you out there :D
Your girls can get along without you for one more game this season. :shhh:

Then I am doing the club a service by getting you out there :D
Your girls can get along without you for one more game this season. :shhh:

He's got a point rick, they seem to kick some big ass when you aren't around ;)

There's a part of me that wants my t/c to grenade at goatfest so I can justify buying a 241OR

There's a part of me that wants my t/c to grenade at goatfest so I can justify buying a 241OR

170 miles from home isnt the place to grenade your tc.. if you want to justify one, justify the need for a 4:1 with your manual trans..

170 miles from home isnt the place to grenade your tc.. if you want to justify one, justify the need for a 4:1 with your manual trans..

AAA 200 mile tow.

I know I'll get one within the next year but the only way I'd do it now is if I needed a tc.

AAA 200 mile tow.

I know I'll get one within the next year but the only way I'd do it now is if I needed a tc.

Try climbing up the back side of wrecking ball in order to get a good parking spot to watch the folks on the waterfall.

When you drive down it you'll find that you *need* a 4:1 (or greater) case ;)

Don't forget about those T-shirts. :D

See you out there. :wave:

I'm stuck at Pt Mugu over that weekend with nothing to do. I will have rental car with full coverage. This could be interesting...

I've always wanted to wheel JV so if I dont win one of the raffle slots there is still an "option" available.

John

Back