• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree (Goatfest) Nov 22-23.....details/info

You have more excuses to miss events than anyone I know.
At least I use the same excuse each time!

;)
and what is that??? you need to stay home and talk crap to people who really do have a life outside of NAXJA and wheeling?!?!?!?!?!?!

im in if i can get it off!!!i hope i can or ill just call in sick:D!so how do ya get there?!

I have tried every angle to make it out there this year. It seems as though I will not be joing ya'll.

i am trying to make it with the few goodies/ upgrades i have done and a few more to come by then!!!i i will have my daughter with me but she hates to wheel obstacles and i will have her that whole week through the thanks giving weekend. but hay, i am going to try

Bring her, She can always grab a seat with someone doing a less extreme trail

Come on down... I currently have NO lift. I've done the "easy run" at JV in a stock height 1990 XJ with rock rails, 295/75/15 BFG AT KO's and four teenage girls and a 70lb shepherd mix dog in the Jeep. Of course, I, er, reconfigured my crossmember a little bit, and had to have 2 trail friends stand on one of those rock rails to get me to clear a mid-size rock hump on the passenger side.

But seriously, just go!!! You'll have a blast. And I've never had anyone belittle me because my rig isn't built (and I don't think it's just cuz I'm a girl). I'm bringing a 98 2Dr this year, same tires & rails (the 1990 burned to the floorboards last year :tears:), and I doubt I'll be lifted by then. Probably won't bring as many kids (mine or their friends) though. If nothing else, run whatever trail I run, and you'll feel uber-built!

Carol

I know this is a club event but just wondering i have a 96' cherokee im trying to build up only 3' suspension lift on 31s but id love to try an make it and get to know u guys.

Come on down... I currently have NO lift. I've done the "easy run" at JV in a stock height 1990 XJ with rock rails, 295/75/15 BFG AT KO's and four teenage girls and a 70lb shepherd mix dog in the Jeep. Of course, I, er, reconfigured my crossmember a little bit, and had to have 2 trail friends stand on one of those rock rails to get me to clear a mid-size rock hump on the passenger side.

But seriously, just go!!! You'll have a blast. And I've never had anyone belittle me because my rig isn't built (and I don't think it's just cuz I'm a girl). I'm bringing a 98 2Dr this year, same tires & rails (the 1990 burned to the floorboards last year :tears:), and I doubt I'll be lifted by then. Probably won't bring as many kids (mine or their friends) though. If nothing else, run whatever trail I run, and you'll feel uber-built!

Carol

if i go your friends can ride in my jeep :wave1: haha

I know this is a club event but just wondering i have a 96' cherokee im trying to build up only 3' suspension lift on 31s but id love to try an make it and get to know u guys.

Come on out!

As always, this run is open to anyone and everyone.

Come and join us.

Richard, as we spoke on sat. I will be there & Joe's going with. Can you order me 2 xxl shirts thanks.

Got it, Robert.

More shirt orders?? :)

Yeah--you'd probably end up in a world of trouble... I was talking about my teenage daughter's friends... :wierd:

My friends that like to go wheeling already have rigs (even though some are broken--the rig, not the friend...).

But go anyway, and we'll all have fun!

if i go your friends can ride in my jeep :wave1: haha

Yeah--you'd probably end up in a world of trouble... I was talking about my teenage daughter's friends... :wierd:

My friends that like to go wheeling already have rigs (even though some are broken--the rig, not the friend...).

But go anyway, and we'll all have fun!

oh. haha... yea i really want to go, depends on if i have gas money, and if i have that weekend off once i start at mt high

Back