• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree (Goatfest) Nov 22-23.....details/info

Well, people call in sick at work to GO play at a ski resort, so what would stop you from calling in sick at work at the ski resort to go play? Hahah, I know, the whole employment=money thing... Totally overrated, but necessary.
Carol

oh. haha... yea i really want to go, depends on if i have gas money, and if i have that weekend off once i start at mt high

Count me in, I am missing our opening Glamis weekend for this :gag:

So are there plans for which trails we are going to do? How organized is this going to be?

Can't wait to go to JV for the first time!! :yelclap:

Goatman, can you bring me an XL SS shirt so I can support the NAXJA KOH team?

Well, people call in sick at work to GO play at a ski resort, so what would stop you from calling in sick at work at the ski resort to go play? Hahah, I know, the whole employment=money thing... Totally overrated, but necessary.
Carol

good points... but the parents wont pay for gears, rock rails, lockers, or anything else, and they dont pay for themselves. lol.. and i need money for my senior project.. but im hoping like a mofo i dont have to work that weekend. haha

I know this is a club event but just wondering i have a 96' cherokee im trying to build up only 3' suspension lift on 31s but id love to try an make it and get to know u guys.

That's bigger that I had when I went. You may want to get some rock rails installed before going, but you should be good, just don't let Mike G spot you on anything he says you'll clear. :)

That's bigger that I had when I went. You may want to get some rock rails installed before going, but you should be good, just don't let Mike G spot you on anything he says you'll clear. :)

And this from another guy who sports his rock rash proudly (but has a single color rig...)

Carol

And this from another guy who sports his rock rash proudly (but has a single color rig...)

Carol

He sports it proudly, except the ones that Kevin and I gave him, he just whines about. And the others, he secretly bangs them out in his body class. He's a Rich (Ford Guy) in Mike G's clothing. :D

He sports it proudly, except the ones that Kevin and I gave him, he just whines about. And the others, he secretly bangs them out in his body class. He's a Rich (Ford Guy) in Mike G's clothing. :D

Hey, you guys saw the comment Tom made. I think he's going to be on a Hammer trail, let's get him on a night run up claw, should be fun....

hey assclown you saw my white one!

and you never know.....rumor has it i may have some other kinda chero thing....

You would have to have a wheelable XJ first? :dunno::dunno: haha

EDIT.. oh wait did you do as advised, and turn that toaster in to a buggy??

Many thanks to those of you who have made shirt orders. We can make more. :)

Also, long sleeve are available if you'd like a long sleeve.

Order here: http://www.teamnaxja.com/

Or just post it up and pay for it in JV.

ShirtBack.gif

looks like im going to make this one, did i miss the directions somewhere? trying to plan ahead for my late drive up friday night.

:cheers:

looks like im going to make this one, did i miss the directions somewhere? trying to plan ahead for my late drive up friday night.

:cheers:

There's a map back a couple pages.

How late you heading up? Want to meet up along the way and caravan? Bringing the family or on your own?

Jeez, can't you take a hint?
nope.

im sure there are people there that dislike me and/or some of my friends for one reason or another, so hell why not show up :D

There's a map back a couple pages.

How late you heading up? Want to meet up along the way and caravan? Bringing the family or on your own?
sure, i'll be solo in the MJ. i'll probably be leaving Torrance around 7pm.

nope.

im sure there are people there that dislike me and/or some of my friends for one reason or another, so hell why not show up :D

sure, i'll be solo in the MJ. i'll probably be leaving Torrance around 7pm.

Sounds good. I have to wait for the g/f to get off work and to my house, she should be to me by 7. Let me know what your route up is, I'm sure we intersect somewhere.

Sounds good. I have to wait for the g/f to get off work and to my house, she should be to me by 7. Let me know what your route up is, I'm sure we intersect somewhere.
i'll let you know as soon as i figure out what it is lol... most likely the 91 - 15 - 10 to miss all the city traffic... then on out to 29 palms area from there.

Back