• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

Bud canyon is a must cuz its fun.... Bronco is a whole day run so its up to you guys if you wanna spend a day for that short of a trail...

Last year I took them up Billy Bobs but we didn't run the very last climb that is up around the sharp bend.

If I can make a suggestion I would do Billy Bobs, then proceed on to the top of the mountain and then head back down Twister.

But its up to you...

I definitely want to show up and watch the night run on Bud. I don't know yet on Saturday due to work but we'll see.

Whatever works... I really hate driving down trails so may come back around and go up twister..... Depends what rigs show up I may take them to a trail I've only shown a few others that is still secret....

im down to pass on bronco so we can run more trails that are closer.

Ya that's what I was thinking with bronco.... It takes all day to run it when we could take our time and run other trails closer....

34iohp2.jpg

2e2j7lw.jpg

1621kqb.jpg

Who's ready? This is Deloris by the way... One of tje easy trails....

my grey jeep actually might not have a front axle under so there is now a small chance i wont be able to bring it, and i don't want to bring my DD out there so if the grey jeep doesn't get back together soon I'm kinda screwed.
unless i get the willys altogether by then as a backup.

my rig

billys rig

terrance(rammin) +1 ,2?

josh jenson?

i should be good to go. I'm sure ill get the front end in by friday before i leave. breaking it in this way is a whole bother' thing though...

this is going on the same weekend we are gonna be up there:

Round 1 of the Cal-Neva Extreme Rockcrawling series is rockin and rollin it's way into Reno May 19-20 at the Giants Throne, Exit 28 Motorsports Park (the bunny ranch)! This natural terrain course is more than challenging for those wanting to compete and just as much fun to watch. This is fun for the whole family and an inexpensive way to spend a weekend watching the action and carnage. Anything from Stock Mod to Ultra 4 buggies are welcome to compete. Hope to see you out there! Wendy Nickel from CRAWL Magazine will be there too with the CRAWL crew! I'm looking forward to the comps to begin! More info here about times, cost, directions and team sign ups: Cal-Neva Extreme

hmmm...
i wonder if one of us should enter?....

Round 1 of the Cal-Neva Extreme Rockcrawling series is rockin and rollin it's way into Reno May 19-20 at the Giants Throne, Exit 28 Motorsports Park (the bunny ranch)! This natural terrain course is more than challenging for those wanting to compete and just as much fun to watch. This is fun for the whole family and an inexpensive way to spend a weekend watching the action and carnage. Anything from Stock Mod to Ultra 4 buggies are welcome to compete. Hope to see you out there! Wendy Nickel from CRAWL Magazine will be there too with the CRAWL crew! I'm looking forward to the comps to begin! More info here about times, cost, directions and team sign ups: Cal-Neva Extreme

hmmm...

Opie did. He should be coming down from Washington for this

hmmm...

Well maybe Sunday we can go watch it and run somthing out that way?

Back