• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

terrance you can crash with us. i think circus circus was like 30$ a night last year. im just gonna pass out on the floor anyway.

im down for bud fri and tonka sat night. ... just got the 37s in ...

yeah. in the process of fully trussing the HP30, gusseting knuckles, inner tube sleeves, got the gears cryod by bobby long, got the full detroit , just got 37s in yesterday, and i am going back to 5.5" front coils from 4.5" coils, and plan on getting the full cage done by then as well. just rebuilt frame side flex joints, got a new 10K winch.all in the last 4-5 weeks. im ready to put the hurt on this jeep. the OTK steering is great as well. and my new i built up as well...

btw eric you totally kick ass and once again thanks for showing us around last year and i look forward to wheeling with you this year as well.
in between welder cooling down right now , welding up a tire carrier bumper for a buddy...

Im in if at all possible. Need to put a few miles on 488s but other than that I
think its ready . Sill a noobie sort of . Hope you guys can take it easy on me till i get the hang of things. Been a couple years since my last run at Fordyce with 31s and open diffs. This will be my first time wheeling with lockers and gears. Like to get my teenage son some wheel time. We dont get to hang out much because of my job driving truck. Sounds like a great time .

I am going to try to wheel Friday night with you guys. I will have to see when my family shows up on Friday night.

How late are we talkin' for these night runs?
Billy

they could start as early as 730 but might not end until 1230 if we run 20+ rigs on the trail and if joes tcase isn't working...j/k joe

terrance you can crash with us. i think circus circus was like 30$ a night last year. im just gonna pass out on the floor anyway.

Thanks Jon!! I won't worry about my buddys waiting till the last minute then bailing..

Stupid question but will 31's open/open be horrible on these trails? if so, I will have to scrouge up some 33s. 3.55s will suck going up the hill but worth it if it will get me farther into the trails before needing the strap. :(

i would say you'd be find for some of the runs, but try to see if you cant scrounge up some 33s or something. maybe you can borrow my 35s for the weekend?

Thanks for the info and offer Jon, I have a set in the backyard that i can use as long as they hold air. 35s will tear up my rig since its bumped stopped for 33s, well kind of anyways. I was hoping to get my 44s under the rig but it just didnt work out so I will run it as is till then..

we can just cut out your fenders and slide some hockey pucks in through the coils for extra bump stop and add some 2x2 to the rear bump stops ... just an idea

they could start as early as 730 but might not end until 1230 if we run 20+ rigs on the trail and if joes tcase isn't working...j/k joe

:twak: She is all fixed up. She stays in 4 lo now. We are going to run Tonaka here in a bit with Mr Vets Xj. I will have a vid up later. I hope to wheel with you guys on friday night. I have a ton of family in town that weekend. So will see..

Back