• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

sounds good i had to mess with you man haha. post vids of tonka please.

we can just cut out your fenders and slide some hockey pucks in through the coils for extra bump stop and add some 2x2 to the rear bump stops ... just an idea

I was waiting till the 44s were under the rig before fine tuning the bumpstops/limit straps and for some reason retaining the stock flares.. maybe I am just delaying the inevitable. :explosion
jeep31s.jpg

that jeep looks good but id cut out the fenders and run those 33s for reno, it wont hurt....
we can always add to front and rear bump stops when you go taller anyway, in the mean time in will help out anyway. just an idea. that is a goof looking XJ

dude ill come up on a weekend and help.
what else you need?

They must have died in tonka I can't get ahold of him... Lol or tcase blew up agian.... Haha... I can't wait for this run to happen....

is anyone planning on wheeling thursday?

I have a competition - Cal Neva, at Exit 28 Motorsports just east of Reno, and could probably wheel Thursday, and friday morning if anyone is interested. An extra day off work, but whatever... I can be in reno about 10:00am on Thursday if I drive the way that I normally do...

In other news - if you cant make this event, and can spare a weekend day, come on out to the Mustang Ranch and drink some beer and watch people mess their rigs up!:lickout:

Probably out now. On my way back to Sacramento. My wife went in for a routine surgical procedure yesterday to break up some large kidney stones. Something went wrong and she She is now in ICU and with some sort of infection. She had a 104.8 fever overnite and they already did one blood transfusion. I am going to drive my car all night from Socal. Already ran 600 miles in the truck . Worried sick! This puts a kink in my schedule for the next few weeks. Every day my truck sits cost me about $250 . In a week Im out $2000 . But money means shit to me now Just want her to be Ok!!

Should be resting still about 250 miles from Fontana ,Ca truck terminal . My student is driving the rest of the way . CANT FING SLEEP even after a 10.5 hour drive shift. Got a 450 mile drive in the Roadmaster From Fontana . Going to be a tired SOB in the morning.

OMG GWJ ill be praying for your wife that sounds frightening.

Made it home finally, had to stop on the Grape Vine to sleep some.was too tired to drive all night. She is still in the ICU unit at Kaiser and is pretty sick . They got her all with drugs and hooked to machines. A very sad site and i couldnt do anything to help. Thanks for the prayers , To take my mind off stuff made a la
te afternoon trip to PIcknPull. l
Still looking for a 35 spare. There was a good set of Super Swamper TSL 33 at the Sacramento location on looks like Chevy 6 lugs. They want $300 for the set. If i didnt have my 35s already might have swooped em up.

Made it home finally, had to stop on the Grape Vine to sleep some.was too tired to drive all night. She is still in the ICU unit at Kaiser and is pretty sick . They got her all with drugs and hooked to machines. A very sad site and i couldnt do anything to help. Thanks for the prayers , To take my mind off stuff made a la
te afternoon trip to PIcknPull. l
Still looking for a 35 spare. There was a go
od set of Super Swamper TSL 33 at the Sacramento location on looks like Chevy 6 lugs. They want $300 for the set. If i didnt have my 35s already might have swooped em up.

I will head up Friday sometime. I have 2 buddies that want to come. Built YJ and a new FJ. He is a newbie but its lifted with 33s. If he doesnt feel comfortable with the trails/by passes. he will just co-pilot with one of the other rigs.. So is this thing still on?

of course its on. so who else is leaving from sac to cuz we need to book and plan some cheap rooms?
billy (not sure which night)
terrance (friday)
me (probably friday, maybe thurs night)
maybe josh (friday)

who else from sacto ?

i would like to do some different trails over last year the more i think about it and some of the same as well...

i am not sure

Back