• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC crawler PIC thread! scale or comp, post em up!

I am having a body painted gunmetal blue to match my Jeep, Thanks to ole Bjoe over on Rccrawler and he goes by bjoehandley on here too.

We just gotta keep the MythBusters away from them. In addition to squashing more full size Cherokees, they beat up on an R/C one tonight. That ain't right.

Figured I'd start finishing this up ...
DSC01969.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

lookin good!!!!! that red paint isnt gonna last long on the rings.... haha.
cant wait to get out and do a scaler run with you guys!

Well for starters , I'm trying to figure out where the hell to put this ...
DSC02000.jpg

That things mammoth and it doesn't fit where the instructions say it goes .
Smaller ones yeah but not this thing , I've seen a couple pictures with them mounted to the front axle but I don't know ...

Yes I'm in the Springs on the east side .

well i live in black forest. you should gather your things and come out for a little while!! i made a mounting box for mine out of styrene which is attached to the under carriage that i made out of styrene also! you should come check it out! or i can come to you and show you how i did mine! i got a new video uploading.... i did some more to the crawler course in the yard! should be up soon!

I'll post so pictures tomorrow of my old 2007 TLT based 2.2 comp unit. I've been out of it since then. However just in the last week I've picked up an XR-10, a SCX Dingo, and a ton of parts for my kids AX-10. He's 12 and wants to start going to comps.

I'm going to hold on building my XR until after Christmas. I'm still waiting on some of the aftermarket parts to come in.

Pics tomorrow. I'll also be posting my build threads on the TrailDriven.com forum.

I'll post so pictures tomorrow of my old 2007 TLT based 2.2 comp unit. I've been out of it since then. However just in the last week I've picked up an XR-10, a SCX Dingo, and a ton of parts for my kids AX-10. He's 12 and wants to start going to comps.

I'm going to hold on building my XR until after Christmas. I'm still waiting on some of the aftermarket parts to come in.

Pics tomorrow. I'll also be posting my build threads on the TrailDriven.com forum.
Awsome! Make sure you get the Vanquish bushings! I'm sure you are aware of the section for xr-10s on RCC but if not check it out.
:cheers:

Think of the gas we'll save. Five can carpool to the top of Holy Cross, then break out the gear and play for a few hours, then pool back down.

Back