• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

"****. ****. SHIT! Son of a bitch..."
Me as I dump half a quart of hot used oil out of my oil filter, through my sweatshirt, and onto my arm.

I shart myself one time on the way to court in the next county. I pulled over to clean up ended leaving the not so whities along the road. But it has soaked through to so i bailed on court and went back home.

I splattered my boxers about a month ago. Luckily I was at home and in my room.
When I was younger I had the squirts and sneezed while sitting at the breakfast table camping. That sucked.

Grace: Why are you taking so much gun to church do you think something is going to happen?

Me: (I just give her that look)

Grace: Oh yeah...I guess it has happened.

mac 'a building full of unarmed people' gyvr

My church isn't full of unarmed people. Many are unarmed but a few are not. The county sheriff goes to my church along with many police officers.

Last edited:
I have a temp that has failed to put in 40 hrs the past two weeks. I call him to my office to tell him to do better, he says "my fiancé left me and I wrecked my car". I said "sounds like you should be working extra to replace your car. Please don't make your personal problems my problems." He said "wow I respect that I will get back to work now."

37 people have died from severe weather. Sad sad story, hopefully that will turn around for them

That is seriously what a news anchor said today.

Back