• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

National (as in CBS package) airing on local level and no she didn't. This anchor isn't very good and I can't believe she still has a job.

It was a national story on local TV.

The sun don't shine on the same dogs ass everyday, and the view don't change unless you're the lead dog on the sleigh. -Roger Alan Wade

I pay you to make the easy decisions, don't call me with a question like that again.

Me to my lead man earlier

Speaking of work.

"You're telling me after 6 months of working here it take you 40 minutes to start the machine and run the program!?"

Me to an operator this morning. She is not bright!

I refuse to hire any woman to work in mfg that might be remotely hot, they are too much of a distraction for everyone. Men want to bone them and women hate them because men want to bone them. I have 10 women that work for me and the total weight is around 1 ton.

This is the first female that has worked in my department. Now another one is kind of migrating over and she has a nice ass. But being a small ship we don't have any issues with idiot men. Besides the old creepy ****er that cleans machines and spins chips.

We have a guy that like big girls other than havin to run him off all the time everyone gets along pretty good

Re: Re: quote of the day thread..

Pics or gtfo

X2

"Now you may not believe it, but under fire Animal Mother is one of the finest human beings in the world. All he needs is someone to throw hand grenades at him the rest of his life."

"What marathon did she run in?"
I wrote that on a post it for Lar.
Her office is having a contest for the month of May. They issued everyone a pedometer, they log their steps every day in the lunch room.
One of the dumb bitches logged 40,000 steps for Saturday. I have seen her, no F'ing way.
Lar did not want her hand writing recognized.

isn't the average something like 2000 steps in a mile?

she must have zip tied it to a hubcap. that's what I would do.

When I walk, 31 steps equal 100 feet.
My third grade math tells me that 1637 steps would be a mile.
A marathon is 26.2 miles or 6336 feet, more third grade math.
So a marathon would be, for me, 42,889 steps.
But we all know that that can not be true.
The chances of me running a marathon are the same as Tyler giving up porking ole Bossy.

Back