• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

I'd rather live in a society where dumb people die because they're dumb and us smart people survive.
That would be nice, especially if it could happen before they reproduce.
Unfortunately, evolution is no longer allowed to work, so we're being overrun by idiots.
About the truest words ever spoken.

"Sure hate to have a car lot down by highway 28 and Railroad right now"

What the weather guy said an hour ago.

My car lot is at that intersection(no damage thankfully). Had reports or golf ball and ping pong ball size hail in the area.

"Smells like soybeans"
What I think everytime I smell my trucks exhaust (walking past it or whatever).

89"biofuel"Laredo

"Smells like putrid burning oil"
What I think everytime I smell my trucks exhaust (and everyone behind me at stop lights).

sean"used motor oil"R

"You're not the asshole that you come off to be online" was quoted to me by a guy that bought some C10 parts off of me....I said, "you should meet my friend Sean, he has taught me well".

Cheese "trip to Sean n Lar's this summer for PBR" Man

Did a job at a quickie lube place. I over heard an old man writing a check.
"What is the date?"
Attendant-
"May 15 2014"
"No it is 1997"
No, sir it is 2014"
And so fourth...

"That thing is obnoxious as ****!"

My thoughts as Jed drives the 186 hydro through the tiny town of Chapin at 10pm.

89"dt360 power"Laredo

Moved here from qotd.

If anyone is looking for a huge tow rig that will get horrible milage, there is an International 4900 crew cab former oil field truck for sale here locally. It has an ugle service body on the back, and no creature comforts, but it has the DT360 and not sure if it is manual or has the allison auto. Guy bought it at auction for a friend and the buyer backed out on him so he is hung with it. Has a huge winch up front too. I think he is in it for like $3500. I know he is wanting out of it bad. I can get pics and contact info if anyone is interested. I just bought aFreightliner a few weeks back, so I cant swing this right now along with a tractor motor rebuild.

Cheese "Thought about it as a service truck" Man

derp....thats what bottom shelf blow and truck stop lizards get me....I am a bit short on funds to affiord the top shelf blow and hookers.

I don't know what it is about the 360, but they are much louder than a Cummins. Obnoxiously loud.
This is with noise canceling on, it got rid of most of the ignition knock.
Now think about it at full throttle going through a tiny town at 10pm on a Sunday.

Dt360:

Jed was giving me weird looks so I didn't hold the camera up.lol

Last edited:
Slimer the green bus is unmistakable climbing the hill into windrock. I heard it from 3/4 mile away and just waited for Tim to show up 5 minutes later.

normal lingo..................

Text "I want your balls"
Hobag response "I know, so does Dan"

Cheese "Hobag has plenty to go around" Man

Back