• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

Drivin' that train, high on cocaine...
casey jones you better watch your speed..
Trouble ahead, trouble behind. And you know that notion just crossed my mind.

-Only god knows why.

-kid rock

The longest nerve in the body - Research from the Mayo Clinic...

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and it is responsible for giving people a shitty outlook on life. If you don't believe it pull a hair from your ass and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes!

My public service is done for the day. :moon:

Better to have people think you a fool then to open your mouth and erase all doubt.

My personal favorite from today:

"I decided to cancel my new Harley order and buy a Prius. I heard Toyota was giving free castrations to every man who bought one, right there at the dealership!"

GySgt Marshall, VMM-263

The longest nerve in the body - Research from the Mayo Clinic...

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and it is responsible for giving people a shitty outlook on life. If you don't believe it pull a hair from your ass and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes!

My public service is done for the day. :moon:

next time you dont want to go to work, tell your boss:
"i got anal glaucoma, i cant see my ass coming to work today."

"my God, what is that smell" -coworker in a meeting this morning

"I farted, but I was not sure if it was that or your head was leaking since you apparently have shit for brains" -me

Jennie people are going to be pissed, you did better than most hunters!! LOL

Last night durning the cleaning of the 9 pointer the wife took out with the jeep. :D

Back