• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

Yesterday I heard a blowhard on the radio talking about climate change. A caller asked if the south pole is effected like the north pole. The blowhard went on to say that it is real cold in Antarctica because, "The coast of Antarctica is at a higher elevation, almost the same as Denver."

^man people are idiots.

I really hate this tapatalk, any chance we can just get mobile for software, I have used it on other sites and it works good.

It's 1am

Wife: "You're taking Christmas light down now?"

Me: "You mean normal people aren't taking them down right now?"

mac 'middle of the day for me' gyvr

me: "this cold sucks, lets just move to Alaska"

Camille: "WTF, do you think it is warm there??"

me: "no, but your family is 3 days away and the thought of that warms me"

Brother: "you've got to be shitting me!?!"

Me: "I would shit you man, your my favorite turd."

"If that was you with the lampshade on your head last night, come get a Monster Rehab this morning."

mac 'KOH live feed' gyvr

Email from Amazon "Your package could not be delivered because of a problem with the street address. Please contact the carrier to see if you can reroute the package. Or correct your address and place your order again"

UPS Sucks, FedEx and Speedee delivery never have trouble, only UPS,
I wish here was a way to specify a carrier.

Clerk at Office Depot-"You know they have an end of life date right on the package, see, May 31, 2018."
Me-"That is handy for you guys, I think it should be mandatory for you to pay me to tear down your garage and build you a new one every five years."

Clerk at Office Depot-"You know they have an end of life date right on the package, see, May 31, 2018."
Me-"That is handy for you guys, I think it should be mandatory for you to pay me to tear down your garage and build you a new one every five years."

Just add that clause to your quotes/invoices.....

I don't disagree with "use by" dates to maintain print quality, but HP went too far when they made printers reject expired cartridges.

Back