• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

Must have been sarcasm, and you cant pick up on it anymore because you're old.

feel better :D

Re: Re: quote of the day thread..

Must have been sarcasm, and you cant pick up on it anymore because you're old.

feel better :D

I do that to old guys all the time, usually gets a smile out of them. I guess they have accepted it.
Yeah, that's what I thought he was referring to.

Fore 'i love being an elder' Wheeler

Me: i ever tell you my drivers license trick?
coworker: no whats that.
Me: when you go to take you license picture, you go in drunk. that way if you ever get pulled over for drunk driving you just look normal, not drunk.

spreading my wisdom to the youth of the nation...

This quote came across Facebook Saturday morning and hit me hard with what is going on.

"I'm no telling you it is going to be easy. I'm telling you it will be worth it."

I don't want anyone to go through what we are going through but know it is all too common. I also wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else. My wife has been a rock this weekend and I hope things go good tonight at work for her.

Saturday morning we met with our cattle guys to settle up for the year, when discussing the feed bill and inputs this year, the guy said "Dont go pulling a Bill Cosby on me"....I asked which item he was referring to and he replied, "hell, getting raped or shoving a pudding pop in my butt!"

I found it funny and odd at the same time that a 65+ yr old guy would have that sense of humor......

Cheese " I laughed, then handed him the bill" Man

Tech to service writer.
tech: you have to tell them these trucks are from the quarry and they are covered with the limestone dust.

me: i'm pretty sure the guy that works for the quarry that drove the truck from the quarry knows that the trucks are from the quarry...

Me to employee "You need to work Saturday"
him "Whoa whoa whoa we need to talk about this"
Me "we just did"

last night we went to Subway after Case's basketball game, it was only 7:30 and they were down to only 2.5 loaves of monteray cheddar bread, enough meatballs for a 6 inch sandwich and out of most the veggies.... so this ensued...

Me and the guy behind me in line: well what the hell is the open sign on for if you dont have a majority of the items. Cant you fill up the veggies and warm up some meatballs? i understand the bread takes longer, but this is stupid...

counterhelp: its 1.5 hours till close and I dont want that much more to clean up and put away..

guy behind me: and you wonder why you are working at Subway for minimum wage???!!! do you vote?? I would assume you dont...thank God!

Back