• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

On site tool thread.....

I will have a sawzall (and other stuff), I just know one of these years we are gonna cut the top off someones rig........

Yea I think you were pushing for that at Harlan. We shoulda just gone for it, I ended up getting rid of that rig anyway.

DMM, SWR meter, a few hand tools, Nitril gloves, etc.

Rev

SWR meter would be awesome to borrow for a bit.

I've been lax lately but in the past I've come reasonably prepared, small impact/sawzall, mallet/hammer, ratchets/sockets/wrenches. I'll bring the full loadout this year. Nothing too fancy since I don't own anything too fancy.

Yea I think you were pushing for that at Harlan. We shoulda just gone for it, I ended up getting rid of that rig anyway.

SWR meter would be awesome to borrow for a bit.

I've been lax lately but in the past I've come reasonably prepared, small impact/sawzall, mallet/hammer, ratchets/sockets/wrenches. I'll bring the full loadout this year. Nothing too fancy since I don't own anything too fancy.

Do you carry wood blades for your sawzall?:D

Never know when a guy might need to do an impromptu bumper mod.

Last edited:
other than the usual, I will have portable jumper with electrical outlet thing. Those are pretty handy. gives me a little peace of mind to have it with.

any welders have a piece of metal to tack to one side of my trailer fender. It has some rust and flops around some.

BOB

BOB, I will try and remember to thow in a piece of strapping or some scrap and we will try and get ya fixed up. :thumbup:

I didn't even think about it, but 220 welders will not plug into an RV outlet.
But, I made an extension cord today, so my welder will now work off of a 110/220v 50a outlet.

I didn't even think about it, but 220 welders will not plug into an RV outlet.
But, I made an extension cord today, so my welder will now work off of a 110/220v 50a outlet.

Thanks Cheeseman!! :yelclap:

BOB

since sean got his cord made and we will have a welder on site, I will throw in some scrap and we will rig something up for ya...just short of Fred Sanford! :D

since sean got his cord made and we will have a welder on site, I will throw in some scrap and we will rig something up for ya...just short of Fred Sanford! :D

sanfordsonchristmas.jpg

Fred and LeMont....

Ya big dummy!

I'll have my OBDII engine code scanner...it'll clear them at the very least.

I'll have my OBDII engine code scanner...it'll clear them at the very least.

I'll take you up on that. My CE light has been on for 3-4 months now. I've not bothered to check it out.

pull the bulb out

No kidding...........

I'd just like to know what its on for. I'm horrible at counting flashes.

I have a scanguage II in the jeep, so its a code reader/guage pack. Wrenches, Sockets, Crowbar, LFH, PB Blaster, Smoke Wrench

Back