• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh the Avatar.....

Which Avatar should I use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was there a day early! :)

Eddie G. said:
I was there a day early! :)

Who is the dumb ass now? :D

And the fact you even admit that it is funny.

Then to make accusations about not getting free beer. :D

rpraterxj said:
Being that I am a die-hard redneck, American, I can not stand seeing the terrorist pictures, even though I get the humor. I know there are alot of ex-military here, and I am vet and there are different views. rant,rant, rant...

Anyways, I voted for my favorite avatar.

I'm vet too, and I have to disagree with you on your opinion with this one. IMO, I think the best and easy way to take the power away from an Icon of any form, by mocking it. The two 'real' terrorist photos are a perfect example of how we can dis-empower certian Icons. Another one would be a photo of Nancy Pelosi. While I don't think a photo of Nancy is nearly as funny, it still dis-empowers certian deeply held ideas that people have.

I say stick with the 'terrorist' theme. Mock the F**kers, and never let them win. Just because we don't take them seriously doesn't mean that we don't take that issue seriously.

GSequoia said:
More like on NO intelligence!

Aren't you supposed to be in the car driving to Ventura?

cracker said:
Aren't you supposed to be in the car driving to Ventura?

I'll be heading up there soon - figured I'd take care of a couple things first and give somebody a chance to catch up on their beauty sleep ;)

GSequoia said:
I'll be heading up there soon - figured I'd take care of a couple things first and give somebody a chance to catch up on their beauty sleep ;)

No shit.

He just posted those pics two hours ago. Smart thinking. Again I'll try to meet you but I have a lot of packing to do.

-Avery

cracker said:
Who is the dumb ass now? :D

And the fact you even admit that it is funny.

Then to make accusations about not getting free beer. :D

Actually Cal, Paul Sinclair and I were there. And as I recall you backed out at the last minute. Just like a good politician, Senator Cracker! :worship:

I think you should use my old one.

ugly.jpg

Already sized to fit.

Eddie G. said:
Actually Cal, Paul Sinclair and I were there. And as I recall you backed out at the last minute. Just like a good politician, Senator Cracker! :worship:

That was the LAST M&G!!!

The election was just getting going!

The FREE BEER M&G was this past Wed at Oggies (spelling?)

I live in LA, not OC! You've got to threat the whole SoCal - that means you need to get your Free Beer campain on the road! :)

Eddie G. said:
I live in LA, not OC! You've got to threat the whole SoCal - that means you need to get your Free Beer campain on the road! :)

I don't live in LA or OC and I show up to both :D

Are you turning into a non-driving Grant?

Don't you remember Avery? You *DID* promise free beer to valley peeps.

Lay off the Ambien. ;)

cal said:
Don't you remember Avery? You *DID* promise free beer to valley peeps.

Lay off the Ambien. ;)

Valley peeps do deserve some brew. If I can make it to the next M&G, I will make it so :D

sounds like someone else might be gettin into the ambien? should I expect the midnight call or Cal?

Aaron

Change a couple of letters in your user name and use an outhouse for the avatar.

BTW, this thread is really beginning to suck...; big ones.

damn Mike, those are some nice .......avatars. My eyes kept following on the first one. lol

Back