• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official PDX/Vanc Thanksgiving run @ TSF thread

we will be leaving beaverton around 830-9am sat morning to meet up with you giys.

Anybody interested in running Bates Road? We ran that back in July and I was just barely able to get up w/o a locker. My buddy really wants to run it in his taco (which has the rear locker)

weres it at?

Actually quite close to Lyda.

I've edited Rod's map for accuracy

9s714x.jpg

I did have a crazy thought of leaving late Thursday night though. :shhh:

hmmmm...... i had the same thought. im practically 90% packed up and ready now. so we may just do that ? knowing it'll be a mad dash to reserve Lyda with all the other folks who plan on taking advantage of the long weekend and the fact that it is the only camp ground actually open right now. Leaving thursday night might just be a plan. keep me posted Dustin and i'll do the same. :thumbup:

Just a side note.....just incase lyda is already taken:

i am thinking our back up plan will be the lil hidden camp site directly accross from south fork Rd that we used memorial weekend. for those that don't know where it is..... if we are not at lyda just turn around and follow south fork Rd back out to Hwy 6 and then just take a left on 6, then go about 50ft, take a right and drive back in the bush approx 100 yrds and voila'. there is plenty of room for rigs, tents etc.....

I'm out. I'd like to go but I can't afford it right now.

~Scott

I'm out in the five hours i was gone,, my windshield was smashed along with the driver side window, my cb and stereo were jacked too. oh and my door handles don't work from the out side. I still don't have it down yet.

Damn dude. Thats exatly why I hate leaving rigs in the woods. I had to leave my jeep at TSF one night. Even though it was right on the highway on sourth fork road, i was still nervous I'd have broken things on it, or no tires.

so much to do, so little time. got my tail lights back after bypassing the stock wiring and now all i have to do is stock up on winter camping supplies and im good to go. what does everyone else have to do before they head out?

Back