• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official PDX/Vanc Thanksgiving run @ TSF thread

So what are the run ideas like? Will we be wheeling all day fri/sat? or kinda a few hours, head back to camp, then wheel some more, etc.?

~Scott

my plan is to play friday by ear depending on who and how many show up ? deffinately have to do a night run though. saturday will be an all day run with the goal of trying to cover as much ground as possible. plan on pulling out at 10am sharp! then of course another night run. sunday mornings are always a maybe ?

Alright...I want to go, just trying to justify spending $100 on gas to drive 200miles there and another 200 back.

~Scott

Absolutely worth it. And who knows where gas prices will be in a few months?
I lost my job yesterday and I'm DEFINITELY still going, no doubt

you gotta experience TSF at least 1 time.....trust me it'll be worth it !

especialy in the late fall. b-e-a-utiful. by my standards at least.
im bringing a 4gig and an 8gig card for my camera and i plan on filling both.

hay nightfoam, i told you i got myself a dSLR right.

I am in either Friday or Sat. not camping most likely, but I will probably bring a friend in a mog if he has friday off if not we will roll out saturday.

We will see you guys up there on saturday am, bringing my heep and my buddy wil be in his mog.

unimog yes diesel no, its a 404s radiobox version 6 cyl. gas engine.

Last edited:
So who's leavin from where at what time?

Convoy?

I'm most likely leaving on friday, I just don't know when. I wanna convoy out there with someone cause I don't know how to get to lyda.

So who's leavin from where at what time?

Convoy?

I'm most likely leaving on friday, I just don't know when. I wanna convoy out there with someone cause I don't know how to get to lyda.

I'll most likely head out of Vancouver around 7:00 too. I did have a crazy thought of leaving late Thursday night though. :shhh:

mojojojo said:
.BRING FIRE WOOD ! ! ! LOTS OF IT !

Reminder, just cause we're going to need a lot of it.

Back