• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

I've got 3 spare vacation days. Shooting for hanging onto those and taking my time getting back home from Moab. Since I'm out that way I may as well check out cool stuff on the way home.

Looks like I am going as well. And at least one other. We wont be there till late thursday night probably....

That should be easy. Once you leave Colorado there is no more cool stuff.

Yes, Colorado was going to take most of those extra days up.

Meh, I'm boycotting Colorado. :)

Anyway, what days are people starting to arrive? Sunday/Monday? Seeing how the event starts on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Mark

I hope to be out there on Monday but there's alot of driving betwixt here and there.

I'm looking at a full hookup RV spot, booking Sunday night through Saturday. Arrive sunday, depart following sunday.

Mark - I plan to arrive Sunday at hte latest.

I still haven't firmed up my plans yet, I'll update this thread when I do.

I noticed earlier you talking dissassembly of your 416. If you can get your KLR down here beforehand, I've got a ton of room on the trailer in front of the jeep. Usually have a quad or two there for desert trips.

Mark

Thanks for the offer. I'm actually making a flat-bed for it so I can have a cross-country capable moto trailer. End result I'll be doing an overnighter trip on Tuesday and Wednesday where Rainer drive the Jeep with M416 and I take the KLR, if I get tired or fall over too many times I'll just park on the trailer.

I have a cabin booked for Sat to Sat.

I'll be there Monday afternoon.

Yay Garrett!

AW: Re: Obligatory who's going thread!

Thanks for the offer. I'm actually making a flat-bed for it so I can have a cross-country capable moto trailer. End result I'll be doing an overnighter trip on Tuesday and Wednesday where Rainer drive the Jeep with M416 and I take the KLR, if I get tired or fall over too many times I'll just park on the trailer.

I hope you are not falling too often in front of me :p . And your brakes are in good condition .....

Back