• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

Re: Re: Obligatory who's going thread!

Anyone else bringing mtn bikes?

Last time I took my mountain bike to Moab during EJS it sat at camp chained to a tree until I packed it for the trip home...

If I drive the XJ to Moab, I don't bother bringing the bike. If I'm bringing the bike, I don't drive the Jeep. But that's just my preference I suppose!

Should there be a "Hi my name is....." Thread with a pic of the person and rig?? I know a lot of you through facebook and what not but I don't know everyone.

Should there be a "Hi my name is....." Thread with a pic of the person and rig?? I know a lot of you through facebook and what not but I don't know everyone.

I've always said that we should all wear nametags. At least at the Friday night dinner and raffle.

:thumbup: it'll be good to wheel with old Smokey again :D

He is looking forward to making it back out again. You are bringing your jeep right? Is Josh making it out this year?

Anyone else bringing mtn bikes?

You know I am. I talked to Matty and he has a couple ideas for some rides.

Let the party and entertainment begin ..... :cheers:

Well now that Spencer and I are a bit older, that might not be the case. But you never know....

Looking forward to seeing you guys in less than 2 months!

Re: Re: Obligatory who's going thread!

He is looking forward to making it back out again. You are bringing your jeep right? Is Josh making it out this year?

You know I am. I talked to Matty and he has a couple ideas for some rides.

Well now that Spencer and I are a bit older, that might not be the case. But you never know....

Looking forward to seeing you guys in less than 2 months!

Yes and yes. But I don't see much difference a yr would make with Spencer :D

I've been pretty sure I could make it for a while now, finally committed and booked an RV site at Slickrock. First time staying at Slickrock, after several Fall Flings and about 10 other trips to Moab. Will also be the first time, other than the mountain biking trip with my brothers, that my wife will not be accompanying me.

So expect to see me drinking more beer by the campfire :D

I've been pretty sure I could make it for a while now, finally committed and booked an RV site at Slickrock. First time staying at Slickrock, after several Fall Flings and about 10 other trips to Moab. Will also be the first time, other than the mountain biking trip with my brothers, that my wife will not be accompanying me.

So expect to see me drinking more beer by the campfire :D
Can't wait to wheel with you again, John! Been a while!

Can't wait to wheel with you again, John! Been a while!

Yeah, likewise! Hope you're having a good b-day, mine will be awesome when I win the giveaway XJ...

Back