• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Ebay Lift, This looks scary

TORX said:
NHxj4x4, so did you ever recieve that "sample lift" from them he claimed he sent out that day?

TORX

Not yet man, he just mailed it today (if at all) I told him I would eat my words if the kit was quality, which I will. If I see the kit any time soon you guys will all know ASAP. We're all taking the correct avenues here, e-mailing him concerns, and filing reports with ebay.

What I REALLY want to know if the name of the dealership that is installing these new, because I will march that straight to DC until I am blue in the face to get the dealership to stop selling them.

Todd

Ok here is what we can do that is perfectly legal and non-harrassing....if you have an e-bay account;

1) click "services"
2) Click "eBay Security & Resolution Center"
3) "report another problem"
4) Follow the problem tree.....I put it as fraudulant
5) put in the item number (you can get it from the link on the first post of this forum
6) submit

Hopefully enough of these reports will spark their intrest

I don't care what alloy that crap is made of, it ain't thick enough to support a street driver. Please all newcomers; do not buy fly-by-night junk like this. Find a quality(and reputable) lift that fits your budget. Remember that just because someone can run a lathe, doesn't mean they understand the stresses involved in offroading.

Just a little opinion here. I have not wasted time reading through all 7 pages of this thread, but I did read a few posts. My advice to all you guys filing complaints, please try to sounds more professional, and for God's sake run a spell check. Half of the writing looks like 7th grade work. You must write more professionally if you expect something to come out of all this.

Just a thought, flame on

Hey Dakotus,
I can articulate my thoughts exceedingly well when I choose to, but in situations that involve the safety of my fellow man I prefer to be very blunt.

From the auction:

"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."

Unfortunately, that's only one of his auctions down... Looks like he's still selling this, just under the guise of fitting other vehicles.

"i am a certified mechanic and this lift is unstable and very unsafe.
Follow-up by moose83772: FEEDBACK FALSE. VERY GOOD SELLER VERY GOOD PRODUCT. A+++
Rating Withdrawn: Buyer and seller mutually agreed to withdraw feedback for this item."

What I don't get is that situation right there. That guy did a total 180º turn on his response.

WobblesXJ said:
"i am a certified mechanic and this lift is unstable and very unsafe.
Follow-up by moose83772: FEEDBACK FALSE. VERY GOOD SELLER VERY GOOD PRODUCT. A+++
Rating Withdrawn: Buyer and seller mutually agreed to withdraw feedback for this item."

What I don't get is that situation right there. That guy did a total 180º turn on his response.

yeah the old bastard said he'd sick his invisible lawyer on him for slander. Or he got paid.

just found this...check out his spelling errors... and his PATENT PENDING design. Wonder if he'd care to show his pantet application...

http://www.billetlift.com

Last edited:
Ya, someone already confirmed that there as not patent pending for this, I forget who. I haven't gotten any new e-mails today from him, I waiting on his response from his Friday's last e-mail (which you all saw)

I'm really happy that you guys are all on my side, It's kinda driving me to pursue everything that I already have.

Thanks!

Todd

I got really bored today, so decided to do some digging on the claim of 'local Jeep dealers' having installed his lift kits on vehicles they've sold.

Pulling the whois info for billetlift.com gives an address (P.O. Box, actually) in Grandin, Florida (ZIP code 32138). Assuming this is fairly close to where the kits are manufactured, I then hit up the Jeep website's dealer locator and searched for dealers close to 32138. Three hits popped up:

- Beck Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, (386) 328-8863.

- Ronnie Robinson Dodge/Jeep/Eagle, (904) 284-3044.

- Beck Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep of Starke, (904) 964-3200.

Called all three of them: none had ever heard of this guy. Not one. Now, it's possible that it may be necessary to talk to the service department in order to find someone who might know him, but you'd think this would be the sort of thing that the salesmen would be pushing as a dealer option at contract-signing time. In any event, this guy seems to be entirely full of crap, and I notice he no longer has any dealer fitment claims in his auctions.

Alright just had a converation.

xjLore----Hi I have a few questions about your lift kit

Jerryandmyrtie----please hold on just for a moment...I'm on the phone with my pastor....he wants to know ahy we aren't at church...lol

Jerryandmyrtie------I am very sorry to have kept you waiting....My name is Myrtie how can we help you?

xjLore-----I was also wondering why the blocks you make are hallow. How can hollow bock support the weight of the vehicle and the tension put on them by the U bolts

Jerryandmyrtie------All of are items have been tested and are always being tested. I'm sure you have read the comments someone has smeared all over the internet reference our products. This person has not even purchased any of our products. We have a certified engineer that tests all of our produstc and not he must test them again due to these rediculous agegations. This subject has already cost us close to $125,000

xjLore------So why on your rating system on ebay did a customer say that the lift kit collapsed under the weight of his Jeep

Jerryandmyrtie----yes someone did and that subject refused to send it back to me so we could have it tested or even to be sure that what he was saying was true.

Jerryandmyrtil------we contacted him asking for the lift and advising him we would replace it or refund his money and he refused to return it....that seamed a little fishy to us....then two weeks later someone begans all of the slander

xjLore---All right thank you for your time

Jerryandmyrtie------thank you

Get that. Now they have an engineer that tests this death traps out. And this thread has cost them $125,000 haha. If they make $125,000 in a week I really need to get into that business. What a bunch of crap

In this case, not returning a crap piece of equipment is a good idea; because there goes your proof...

Yucca-Man said:
In this case, not returning a crap piece of equipment is a good idea; because there goes your proof...

Yeah no kidding i would eat the $80-$120 or what ever these things go for, and when billetdude is on trial for a wrongful death and product liability and neglegence etc .... i would make sure the prosecution knows about my kit, and it can be submitted as evidence. Plus whatever shifty sneaky stuff transpired with regards to him blowing off warnings, lame excuses etc.

I would get the attorney generals attention and give the kit to them.

This $sshole has the audacity to say hold on im on the phone with my pastor who is asking why we are not at church. BS! He better pray REAL hard b/c after the first wrongful death, there will be no God where he's going. Im getting heated at this and if it were up to me i would go brake his legs like those cheap blocks will brake under the load of the vehicle. Now i see the illustration shows the spring spacers UNDER the coils?????? This guy MUST be sued for this hideous act.

xjrugger said:
This $sshole has the audacity to say hold on im on the phone with my pastor who is asking why we are not at church. BS! He better pray REAL hard b/c after the first wrongful death, there will be no God where he's going. Im getting heated at this and if it were up to me i would go brake his legs like those cheap blocks will brake under the load of the vehicle. Now i see the illustration shows the spring spacers UNDER the coils?????? This guy MUST be sued for this hideous act.
God is everywhere

billet dude should just shamelessly copy a proven kit, he has access to a machine shop if the previous post was correct that his dads company is a machine shop that makes his kits. There has to be an OK, safe kit that is NOT patented THAT HE CAN COPY so he can play business man and wannabee engineer and still be safe. If your reading these posts "billetdude"
this is your only chance. Stop being such a cheap skate, if your not a total hack its very possible to make a good product AND make money, they are NOT mutually exclusive . You obviously went to the huckster school of business and engineering wise up asshat.

As a degreed and practicing mechanical engineer, I would like to say that any engineer in their right mind would not deem this product as safe for the intended purpose. I highly doubt Billet Lift has a reputable expert in their employ.

Oh, and Beej,

Beej said:
Maybe he's afraid of getting a bunch of rubies on this site... :dunno:

Good one! :yelclap:

Last edited:
JeEpPoWeRmJ [6:23 PM]: Did you ever ask your machine shop if you could give out their information?
Auto response from Jerryandmyrtie [6:23 PM]: I will be right back.
Jerryandmyrtie [6:25 PM]: Yes and they do not have a problem with it however we were advised not to entertain any further comments reference the "false unsafe comments" by our attorney.
JeEpPoWeRmJ [6:26 PM]: I am not "entertaining any further comments"
Jerryandmyrtie [6:26 PM]: sounds great
JeEpPoWeRmJ [6:27 PM]: So how about this info?
Jerryandmyrtie [6:29 PM]: we have a "slander" civil law suit in progress. Sorry however we aren't giving out any information to any unknown subjects untill after our class action suite is over
JeEpPoWeRmJ [6:30 PM]: I don't think it would be very wise to go tell random people that you have a law suit. It almost sounds as if you're bragging.
Jerryandmyrtie [6:31 PM]: It is just that you have commented reference the negative comments and we are in the progress of seeking legal action. I do not want you to think we are avoiding your requests....
Jerryandmyrtie [6:32 PM]: We have been advised not to give out any info untill this situation has been resolved
JeEpPoWeRmJ [6:33 PM]: ok well that is understandable. Can you answer this though? What about control arm lengths, They must be adjusted accordingly or it will ride very rough. Do you also sell control arms to fix this problem?
Jerryandmyrtie [6:34 PM]: we do sell many items for many different models of Jeeps. I am not as familiar with the parts you are asking about as my husband is.
Jerryandmyrtie [6:35 PM]: I'm sorry I do not have a direct answer for your question...
JeEpPoWeRmJ [6:35 PM]: You don't know what a control arm is?
Jerryandmyrtie [6:36 PM]: I know a control arm attaches to the axle. I'm not too sure as to what it does
JeEpPoWeRmJ [6:36 PM]: ok well thanks for your time
Jerryandmyrtie [6:37 PM]: No problem....Myrtie Elizabeth

Back