• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Ebay Lift, This looks scary

xjrugger said:
the POS he uses it on says it all. Why cant he just build one for the top of the spring so people wont be killed? again although not surprised, i am amazed.

Pssst.....Ford TTB rangers have used this type of lift for years....
http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/factoryspacer.htm

Not to say 1/4 inch aluminum is good, but the spacer under spring design is sound.....Assuming it's held in somehow.

Crazy stuff, not including the suggested retail of $309. And you get what with your $??? The scary thing too is that people will actually buy this crap.

07_1.JPG

haha this will have about 2 inches of travel...check out the bump stops

JEEParon said:
07_1.JPG

Big fucking whoopty goddamn doo. What the hell is this, a lynch mob? You crackheads really should get a life and move on.

The idiots are breeding. Where's the chlorine?

Okie Terry said:
Big fucking whoopty goddamn doo. What the hell is this, a lynch mob? You crackheads really should get a life and move on.

The idiots are breeding. Where's the chlorine?

what the hell is ur problem? am i not allowed to say anything?

JEEParon said:
07_1.JPG

This aluminum pad will cause your beadlocks to go flat before you can say 'I take this chit too seriously'.

JEEParon said:
what the hell is ur problem? am i not allowed to say anything?
Okay, I'll play....

While it may not be a "traditionally" designed coil spacer, think about it, how many times have your springs fallen out? They aren't anymore likely to fall out with this piece o' shit, than with no lift at all. Just repeat the mantra, "Different is bad, different is bad, different is bad."

The rear blocks are shit, I'll give you all that, but how many lives do you really think you're saving?
Say a block collapses. Yeah, and?
Leaf springs break all the time and people still cruise around on them (some without even knowing it)

You tools are just misguided by the illusion of knowledge. Aim your efforts at the educational woes of inner-city youth and we may be overrun by geniuses. Then again, a lotta good y'all did here, huh?

THINK ABOUT IT FOR AWHILE.

Nothing new on my end guys, that's what I haven't posted yet. No lift either, so I can't tell you how that is. I have contacted Ebay a couple of times, have gotten auto-responces. I'll port of course if there is anything new.

Thanks!

Todd

NHxj4x4 said:
Nothing new on my end guys, that's what I haven't posted yet. No lift either, so I can't tell you how that is. I have contacted Ebay a couple of times, have gotten auto-responces. I'll port of course if there is anything new.

Thanks!

Todd
Last time I checked, he was no longer selling these "lifts" for Cherokees!!

Jerryandmyrtie: sounds great.... however I'm a little more familiar with metal fefining to know what certain thing can and cannot be done.....did you email me to ergue a point ir to ask a question?
nodson6006: im just asking questions, im just curious on how it works and why it would be better...why is it better?
Jerryandmyrtie: It is NOT better, however it is just as good for over half the price.
nodson6006: how much is it?
Jerryandmyrtie: all of our lifts sell for $79.00 for a complete lift.
nodson6006: does that include trac bar and sway bar links and shocks?
Jerryandmyrtie: everything you need is included except shocks.
nodson6006: do you make the trac bar and sway bar links?
Jerryandmyrtie: no we have a machine shop on contract that fabricates everything for us
nodson6006: what do you use for them?
Jerryandmyrtie: we have had a few track bars fabricated from scheduled (80) T6 aircraft aluminum. The sway bar links are just extended versions of factory links
nodson6006: what about a t case drop and control arms?
Jerryandmyrtie: we are not in the market for trac bars...sway bar links...etc. That is why we specialize in 1-3" lifts. We sell approx. 10 - 1" lifts, 50 - 2" lifts and 5 - #3" lifts per day. we do not fabricate anything over 3" do to the increased stress on the vehicle and increased costs this would have in installing them and selling them.
nodson6006: without those things, it will handle like crap and things will fail sooner...
Jerryandmyrtie: like I said we have had several of the previously mentioned items fabricated for certain buyers that specifically requested these items.
nodson6006: ok, how much do those run?
Jerryandmyrtie: you can buy 2" and 2-3/4" lifts at any auto parts store here in Florida made from poly and they include nothing.
nodson6006: they are the same, handle like crap, fall apart
Jerryandmyrtie: I can get you their # and you can gripe to them...costs depend on the vehicle and the time it would take to fabricate. I can get quotes from our machine shop
nodson6006: read this... http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48407&highlight=ebay+lift
Jerryandmyrtie: I have been there...I am not allowed to comment at this time reguarding this matter....The resultes of the class action suit reference slander will be posted on that forum shortly
nodson6006: it is not slander
Jerryandmyrtie: I am not allowed to comment
nodson6006: im just saying...they are just discussing the matter not telling people not to buy it and ruining your buisness
Jerryandmyrtie: I have to end this conversation and inform you that the content of our conversation will be used in our case.
nodson6006: cant...i would of had to of been notified
nodson6006: sorry but if you present this in court i will have to sue you
Jerryandmyrtie: email is public record....there is no expectation of privacy
nodson6006: actually there is, when it is a instant message, it is not considered an email but a private conversation, much like that of a phone call...
Jerryandmyrtie: please direct any further comments to [email protected]
nodson6006: no because that would be email and no longer private...nice try

Now he's saying that e-mail is public record, one of his stances was that I posted his public e-mail addy, and e-mails. Whatever.

rock rash said:
Jerryandmyrtie: please direct any further comments to [email protected]

Hm... Assuming that the name of their 'lawyer' is indeed R.J. Miller, it's interesting that a search of the Florida Bar Association for the last name 'Miller' turns up only one member with a name that matches that pattern - Robert Jay Miller - whose parctice is actually in New York, though he is licensed in Florida. Evidently Mr. Billetliftdotcom likes long commutes to consult with his counsel.

I call bullsh*t on him. Again. Now, can we please let this die? His products suck, he's seemingly making empty legal threats, and we're not learning anything new here.

Back