• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet?

seeming we already have the location and date down, what time does everyone wanna meet up?

how's 1:00ish??

sidriptide said:
i'll stop in there this weekend and see what their busy-time is.
sweet Mike, we all appriciate your extra help.

ajpulley said:
Yes, we do.

Since it's a Sunday, then just not real late. 1 is good.

Hey, you three other guys on the Cape- spserg, creeperjeep and crosbike- aren't you guys gonna go?
1 sounds good to me too but we'll wait till Mike gets the word.

sidriptide said:
i was thinking about about doing something in january. around northampton/springfield. but i think we are due for another trip to the chicken farm in north smithfield RI too. (no wheeling in RI so dont ask) i know a great BBQ place near amherst.

The only part of the chicken run thats legal now is the "Driveshaft Hill" area, and that's pretty much a grey area. Not telling you no, but just letting you know.

Eric

Dreamnevil said:
The only part of the chicken run thats legal now is the "Driveshaft Hill" area, and that's pretty much a grey area. Not telling you no, but just letting you know.

Eric

i am well aware of the situatuion out there. thats why i said "no wheeling, so dont ask". any trail, or area thats even partially questionable is (or should be) considered a no-fly-zone until it is cleared up.

i'm just due for some chicken.

So, whats the date and time?

I'll have to follow you Jeff :wave:

So I guess its ofically 1 o'clock on Sun. Jan. 15th, but i have a few questions

Sidriptide, were ya able to swing by the place and ask them about havin us there, and also should we start a sign up thread to see how many are coming? As I see it we have 7-10 so far.

a sign up would be cool, Jon, thats fine, i know i'll be there, hey Rob, you going to have your jeep fixed by then?

if i have time, i can stop by on my way to work, thats if they are still opened at 8:00pm, if Mike can pm me and tell me what to ask, i'll take care of it.

mack said:
hey Rob, you going to have your jeep fixed by then?
it depends, i really want to get a job, but i also want to visit family down in new york the week after christmas. so im not sure yet, but ill be there either way, in the XJ or the infamous "loozer croozer"

i guess i'll see ya'll there.:wave:

sure is, you going to bring the topless xj?...:cheers:

Back