• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet?

Bub's is EXACTLY the place i was talking about. it's a farily small place but it's awesome. you have to love a BBQ joint that has a roll of paper towels on the table instead of napkins.
what's the BEST day for MOST of us? a Saturday or Sunday?
i'll say sundays are best forme till february. majority will rule of course.

sidriptide said:
Bub's is EXACTLY the place i was talking about. it's a farily small place but it's awesome. you have to love a BBQ joint that has a roll of paper towels on the table instead of napkins.
what's the BEST day for MOST of us? a Saturday or Sunday?
i'll say sundays are best forme till february. majority will rule of course.
how does January 8th or 15th sound, that way the holiday season will be over.

A Sunday sounds good for me.

A sunday is good.

hell yeah!!!
ajpulley said:
Saturday or Sunday is fine, except for Superbowl Sunday.

I would definately interested to go just as long as its on the weekend and if were gonna wheel, january 7 or even a later date after my wife is done with her pregnancy,(due date on dec 19th.).
I also dont want to wheel my rig till the $2200 i spent on rockkcrawlers new front end is installed, my new rock rails by aj's, and EVERYTHING serviced.
After my last paragon run where some stock parts took carnage and got replaced with $1500 in upgrades.

Check it out: LCA drop bracket were removed for ground clearance, and now i have BDS's UCA's $ LCA's. Commplements of www.applehil4X4.com. Second pic turned out to be a lake!

inxq9e.jpg

inxqb4.jpg

Happy holidays to all XJ owners!

Last edited:
A Sunday would be good. Interest seems to have grown in these M&G's Mike. Will the place handle a bunch like the chicken house does? I'd rather have BBQ also, get rid of the midwinter blahs. . .

i will be up around the corner from Bub's this weekend so i'll ask how sundays are for them and if they need a call ahaed for any large groups.

theres also a BBQ place in Erving near the french king bridge that i always wanted check out. it looks like a biker-bar so it might not be much of a resturant.

i drive by Bub's everyday on my way to work, it looks like a pretty big place, but not that many cars on sunday.

You're going to make me drive all the way out there. . . aren't you? Cruel, cruel person! :D

I have to go up to Hinsdale for something, I'll swing by and see what's up with that place. :party: :party: HAHAHAHAH

Grizzley said:
You're going to make me drive all the way out there. . . aren't you? Cruel, cruel person! :D

I have to go up to Hinsdale for something, I'll swing by and see what's up with that place. :party: :party: HAHAHAHAH

if you want to. i think Bub's is the place though.

Grizzley said:

Geez ya otta just swing by Keene and say hi.

so it's Bub's on RT116 in Sunderland in January on a sunday?:wave:

are the wife's or GF's comming, i'ed like to bring my wife...:kissyou:

Back