• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Bilstein 5100s

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
I've decided to upgrade to the Bilstein 5100s on my 01 XJ with about 5.5" lift.

I'd like to use one of our sponsors if possible, but I'm not really finding anything as economical as 4x4GroupBuy.com that has a set of 4 for $280.

Any vendor on here have that set for the same or less. I'd like to know about it if so.

Thanks!

I've used eshocks.com for two sets of 4 Bilsteins. Quick service, and when one pair was shipping in the wrong size, they were very quick to send new ones before I returned the old ones.

Having said that, finding a sponsor here would be great, as eshocks don't tend to have any technical knowledge of the shocks. At the time, it worked fine for me, as I was knowledgeable enough to make me own mistakes.

David Bricker / SYR

If you're still looking check out Axle performance & offroad , shoot him a email owner is very knowledgeable and he will get you set up .

Frank, what coupon code options do you offer for NAXJA members? Your "list price" for the 4 shock package is already almost $30 more than the shipped price at 4x4 Group Buy?

I'm now looking at late November before making the order - due to other crap that went wrong on the Jeep that needs more immediate attention.

Thanks for supporting the Vendors that make this site possible.

I appreciate our sponsors and try to throw my business their way when possible. So I hate to quibble. But I think our membership dues play a part, at least, in making this site possible.

Seriously though, thank you for supporting NAXJA.

Back