• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

Got my room reserved at Hotel Attica for WF. Its got two beds so If someone wants to pay for half let me know and we can square up at WF.

Got my room reserved at Hotel Attica for WF. Its got two beds so If someone wants to pay for half let me know and we can square up at WF.

Aaron,Looks like we're neighbors for a few days......Just booked me and the wife at Hotel Attica. Planning on rolling in thursday night.

Glad I called today as they are almost booked.

Nick

Oh, I'll be at the campfire. I'll just take a short drive to town to sleep and a nice warm shower.(non-golden)

Oh, I'll be at the campfire. I'll just take a short drive to town to sleep and a nice warm shower.(non-golden) [/QUOTE]

that's what you think there you tease... if you did not get a room w/ it's own private bathroom, you will get to use the good ol' community shower/bathroom....I book waaaaay in advance to make sure I got my own bathroom just to avoid the golden showers..again :D

Oh, I'll be at the campfire. I'll just take a short drive to town to sleep and a nice warm shower.(non-golden) [/QUOTE]

that's what you think there you tease... if you did not get a room w/ it's own private bathroom, you will get to use the good ol' community shower/bathroom....I book waaaaay in advance to make sure I got my own bathroom just to avoid the golden showers..again :D

I didn't book the room but, I was told that it had a private bathroom.
I'd be happy to share with your wife if she'd interested in that kind of thing........

I got a double room with two queens and private bathroom Tyler so you and mike are more then welcome to share a bed with Jeffery and send you wifey over to my side. Good thing is she wont stay long bad thing is she might need a shower

I didn't book the room but, I was told that it had a private bathroom.

Check. The extra $5/night is worth avoiding strange fungi in the shower.

That's also part of my decision to hotel it instead of camp... the showerhouse at the Badlands leaves a little to be desired.

Travis just snagged the last room with a private bath at the hotel.
There is a room with two king beds, and a shared bath, and several beds in the "dorm?" what ever that means.

Back