• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

Quick question for you guys sleeping in your rigs. Where is a safe place to put the electric heater. I don't wanna burn it up!

I have a farm style one thats 1500watts and is slightly smaller than a backpack, I'm planning on hanging it from one of the "oh shit" handles either in the front or back.... Still gotta figure out where all my stuff is going to be stored and secured in the vehicle...

I have a farm style one thats 1500watts and is slightly smaller than a backpack, I'm planning on hanging it from one of the "oh shit" handles either in the front or back.... Still gotta figure out where all my stuff is going to be stored and secured in the vehicle...

Yeah I am gonna have to find a safe place to park my gear box while I am sleeping and on the trail!

Safe?

Out on the trail is one thing, but when you a sleeping you will have the MWC security service watching your stuff, it may end up with "additions", but I would about worry about losing anything

Rev

Safe?

Out on the trail is one thing, but when you a sleeping you will have the MWC security service watching your stuff, it may end up with "additions", but I would about worry about losing anything

Rev

As long as the additions would maybe be some quick discos or something cool like that, I'd be fine with it... :shhh:

As long as the additions would maybe be some quick discos or something cool like that, I'd be fine with it... :shhh:

More like random stickers!:gag:

Just a suggestion but for those of us that are camping the campground gets quite muddy. Bring a rubber mat to take your shoes off on to keep the mud out of your sleeping area. Worked great for me last year in keeping my stuff dry. Plus it gives you a place to lay if you have to work on your Jeep.:idea:

I would sleep in mine, but it's gonna be full of tools and my spare tire. :( I may bring a tarp and stretch it between a few xjs or something.

Well if we share a site, might be a possibility.... I'm bringing 1 1500watt electric heater, but if we form some sort of "tent" I could bring another one and somehow heat it..... :flame:

you guys camping are fargin crazy.
I've been to some cold WF's.
You guys will be spooning like a litter of rats.

BOB

Back