• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

If people need to store stuff to be able to sleep in your jeep, let me know. I will have some room in the RV to put a few things if needed.

I have slept in my jeep a few times out icefishing and it wasn't bad at all. Get something to lay on besides just a sleeping bag, cargo area needs a little padding.

Well I've been keepin a watch on the weather down there and its been stayin around 40*.... Now I dunno about anyone else, but compared to the temps around here, thats like spring or summer :p

eh....my sleeping bag is like a -20 degree bag. It shouldnt be too bad.

Yeah i'll be comfy my buddy is giving me one of his -40 bags to sleep in. That along with a little heater and i'm good to go!

If people need to store stuff to be able to sleep in your jeep, let me know. I will have some room in the RV to put a few things if needed.

I have slept in my jeep a few times out icefishing and it wasn't bad at all. Get something to lay on besides just a sleeping bag, cargo area needs a little padding.
I might slide my tool box under your camper if its cool with you!

Well yea, with the exception of the big hole where your head goes! LoL So I guess I'm ok as long as no one decides to wake me up with a bucket of water! :)

you can only hope that it is a bucket full of "water" :D

If anyone wants to split a camp site let me know I'm coming down on Friday afternoon after work. I wasn't even sure if i would even be working then but i dodged the bullet today and they didn't lay off as many as expected! So i am employed(for now)

If anyone wants to split a camp site let me know I'm coming down on Friday afternoon after work. I wasn't even sure if i would even be working then but i dodged the bullet today and they didn't lay off as many as expected! So i am employed(for now)

Yeah you can split with me I rekon. I was gonna split with mcnamaag but i guess he is not coming anymore!

We will start by sleeping in a tent but may move to the back of the truck if it starts raining too hard or gets too cold.

wait....like.....you and flexdxj, sleeping together....in the back of your truck?:smootch:

;)

:D are you jealous!

What time are you getting there Stryker? Shoot me a PM for my number and we can figure out who is getting there first!

He's gonna have his son with him fool!

Back