• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Hotels in Attica:

Hotel Attica - (765)762-3088
Memories Inn B&B - (765)762-6574
Eagles Nest B&B - (765)762-3343

Hotels in Lafayette (~35 min from Attica):

Holiday Inn - (800)420-1522
Red Roof Inn - (765)448-4671
Signature Inn - (765)447-4142
Comfort Inn - (765)448-6105

Hotels in Crawfordsville (~35 min from Attica):

Holiday Inn - (800)465-4329
Days Inn - (765)362-0300
Super 8 - (765)361-8800

Camping:

Attica Family CG - (765)762-6189
Summers CG isn't open early enough for WF.

If you are staying in a hotel, I recommend booking NOW. With the closing of the Attica Inn, hotel rooms in town will be at a premium for the weekend of WF.

If you are camping, the Attica Family CG offers both electric and primitive sites. We traditionally set up the campfire/common area around the electric sites. Again, if you need an electric site it is best to reserve early. Last year there was no problem, but each year is different.

I wouldn't worry about the campground. If you call now they will probably tell you that they won't reserve sites til next year. They open the weekend of winterfest so getting ahold of them is often difficult at best prior to winterfest. I don't anticipate it being a problem. If it is, I'll eat my words and you can plug in your extention cord into my site.

They will know we are coming.

mac 'be afraid, very afraid' gyvr

I wouldn't worry about the campground. If you call now they will probably tell you that they won't reserve sites til next year. They open the weekend of winterfest so getting ahold of them is often difficult at best prior to winterfest. I don't anticipate it being a problem. If it is, I'll eat my words and you can plug in your extention cord into my site.

They will know we are coming.

mac 'be afraid, very afraid' gyvr

word

the past 2 years they told me to reserve the week before.

Back seat of Brads Truck sounds ok to me! :D

i've never reserved at the campground said:
X2...

But this year it may be me plus father plus fiance... Or just me...
Father was pretty sore the week or two after last year, don't know if he could handle it again... Might have to find alternate housing instead...

OK, we get the point that advanced reservaions are maybe not needed. This lodging thread was copied from last years word for word......just getting info out there. But from the sounds of it everyone already knows what is up.

Last edited:
If I go, I will be camping. If someone wants to camp but don't have a tent, I have a big two room tent that I can bring to use (well, I am bringing anyway, but I will have room if someone wants to share camping costs.

northwest_territory_front_porch_tent.jpg

I only say if because of the job I applied for at work. If I don't go for the event itself, I will at least be there one day.

Back