• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

I talked to the campground office saturday and they won't be taking reservations for Winterfest weekend until the end of January...cause I tried to reserve a spot.

mac 'fyi' gyvr

ok fellows and few ladies just wanted to post up that Rough Country is in and reservations have been made at hotel attica. It looks like we will be wheeling the red TJ from last year as well as the XJ.

I would like to make one request and that is at the campfire I got dibbs on the deep fried turkey leg again this year.

Anyways I am stoked and look forward to another exciting weekend.

ok fellows and few ladies just wanted to post up that Rough Country is in and reservations have been made at hotel attica. It looks like we will be wheeling the red TJ from last year as well as the XJ.

I would like to make one request and that is at the campfire I got dibbs on the deep fried turkey leg again this year.

Anyways I am stoked and look forward to another exciting weekend.

I'll trade ya one for a 4.5 inch long arm kit! :D

sweet gravey...I too am at the hotel attica this year w/ wifey in tow and all she talks about is how cool those guys from Rough Country are...maybe even autograph status :D

In all seriousness, glad you guys can make it and look forward to seeing your big ol' goofy ass again....as far as the turkey leg, can we split it again or are you going to hand out free shocks to get the turkey leg again? :D

shocks for turkey legs are always welcome lol but nevermind that and more about the wife hahaha, any pics and is she still running a lot to get away from you lol.
I am looking forward to the prime rib on fri night so let me know if yall want to join us.

Oh and I have been woring all year at getting better on my alcohol consumption and it has improved 3 fold so watch out lol

Oh and I have been woring all year at getting better on my alcohol consumption and it has improved 3 fold so watch out lol

yup, she is still running and making me look worse all the time :D

good thing you have been working on your drinking and not your spelling :D

When are ya all getting in? I have a feeling that we will be at the Friday night potluck w/ the cheese and a few bacon explosions if all goes well :thumbup:

I made sure that I got a room reserved with its own bathroom b/c I did not want to play "swords" w/ the RC guys in the community shower...OK, maybe daggers, but you get the point :D

Just got our room at the Hotel Attica. They still have rooms left.

Broke down and reserved a room at the Hotel Attica today. Not many left.
Hopefully, they will have a few rooms left in a few weeks when I get my tax check.

Back