• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

Paul, it's only a few hours...not much worse than down to San Diego from here.

Paul, it's only a few hours...not much worse than down to San Diego from here.

Haha, Jason, You have a Porsche stashed We don't know about? It's 200 miles from here to there, and this Old Man can't do 400 miles in a day any longer. :laugh3: How Ya Doing?

Doh! Ridgecrest, maybe post for the Fella's up Your way. China Lake is a LONG drive from here. But Thanks.

It's a long way from just about anywhere. I posted it in the Sierra chapter, but the guys there that want it are 6 hours away. Maybe we could start a chapter that takes in the high desert or Lancaster, Palmdale, Victorville, Barstow, California City, up to Bishop. :)

Haha, Jason, You have a Porsche stashed We don't know about? It's 200 miles from here to there, and this Old Man can't do 400 miles in a day any longer. :laugh3: How Ya Doing?
My last job, they'd spring 800 mile roundtrip drives on us with no notice...in my last week I showed up at 7 for a regular day of work (regular for a guy knowing he's been laid off as of the end of the week at least...) and by 0730, two of us were on the road for Fort Hunter Ligget; to deliver something that could've been overnighted for cheaper. Driving to Bridgeport and back in a day was considered normal and acceptable by those guys. Maybe my ideas on long distance driving have been skewed by them. :D

yamaha banshee stock pipes. i have 3 or 4 sets. one of them is like brand new used maybe once or twice. the rest are in great condition. pipes and silencers.

yamaha banshee stock pipes. i have 3 or 4 sets. one of them is like brand new used maybe once or twice. the rest are in great condition. pipes and silencers.

Will these work on any of the banchees?

Spider Gears from a Chrysler 8.25

Spider Gears from a Dana 30

Dana 35 - Complete (from a 97 w/abs)

62" Toshiba DLP HDTV - Model 62HM195

The problem is that the TV thinks the bulb is blown when it isnt. If i put a brand new bulb in, it last for about a month and then it wont turn on and flashes the code for a blown bulb. I have sent the bulbs back for replacement and they tell me they tested it and it works fine, they sent replacements anyway and they also worked for approximately 1 month. I have inspected the current bulb and it looks fine.

Dimensions are: 105lbs (LxWxH) 57.12" x 18.50" x 39.25

Click pictures for larger versions... I live in La Quinta, CA - Pickup Only.

i believe so. other than the switch from "J" arms to "A" arms, i dont think they changed much through the years. this all came from newer banshees.("A" arms style)

hmm. I think it has the J arms..... Let me find out but it is an older one.

Last chance before i put all this stuff up on Craigslist tomorrow. If you want the spider gears and you will be at TDS on Saturday i can bring them with me. if you are going to TDS and want the axle or TV i live about a mile from HWY 10. let me know if you want me to hold them.

Spider Gears from a Chrysler 8.25

Spider Gears from a Dana 30

Dana 35 - Complete (from a 97 w/abs)

62" Toshiba DLP HDTV - Model 62HM195

The problem is that the TV thinks the bulb is blown when it isnt. If i put a brand new bulb in, it last for about a month and then it wont turn on and flashes the code for a blown bulb. I have sent the bulbs back for replacement and they tell me they tested it and it works fine, they sent replacements anyway and they also worked for approximately 1 month. I have inspected the current bulb and it looks fine.

Dimensions are: 105lbs (LxWxH) 57.12" x 18.50" x 39.25

Click pictures for larger versions... I live in La Quinta, CA - Pickup Only.

anyone interested in a couple sets of deer antlers? both sets are 4 point, and mounted. cool for gun rack, bow rack, hat rack, or something to aim at when you shoot her panties with your thumb like a rubber band.

Back