• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

anyone interested in a couple sets of deer antlers? both sets are 4 point, and mounted. cool for gun rack, bow rack, hat rack, or something to aim at when you shoot her panties with your thumb like a rubber band.
i will take these, can we train them down here to the San Diego area??? do they include any panties??? ( will still take them if they dont )

i will take these, can we train them down here to the San Diego area??? do they include any panties??? ( will still take them if they dont )

sorry, no panties. from what i understand, it is illegal to transport biologicals across county line without a lic. but the antlers are yours. if anyone is heading down that way, i can meet them off the 15 at nessy burger.

Doubt anyone needs them but I have stock spider gears out of a D30 and a stock D30 diff cover.... Talk to me!

Doubt anyone needs them but I have stock spider gears out of a D30 and a stock D30 diff cover.... Talk to me!
Rubber Plug or threaded?

Back